Kickstarter question.

Hey, just a quick question.

How long do you have to pay up your pledge?

I just got a new job and my first paycheque had to go on stuff like food and the like and with the kickstarter ending in 3 days I'm in a bit of a panic.

Is there an option to pledge the money and pay it up over a period of time? Is there any chance of an extension on the kickstarter?

Goddamn I want my cloth map.

The call of the deep.

As far as I know your pledge comes off your credit card as soon as the Kickstarter closes. When you pay off the credit card is up to you, but I guess you wouldn't want to run up interest charges. The PayPal option will almost certainly stay open after the KS finishes, so maybe that's your best option.

As far as I know your pledge comes off your credit card as soon as the Kickstarter closes. When you pay off the credit card is up to you, but I guess you wouldn't want to run up interest charges. The PayPal option will almost certainly stay open after the KS finishes, so maybe that's your best option.

Yes, if they still offer the various rewards, he should totally go for paypal when he has the money

Not that I'm aware of, sorry. I suppose they could accept money after the kickstarter ends but I don't know if this is something they are doing. :yes:

Well.. wasteland 2 and grim dawn both put up packages to purchase after their kickstarter to continue funding money into the project. It won't surprise me to see something similar with Project Eternity. You can never have enough money when creating the rpg of your dreams.

Obsidian ‏@Obsidian Current PayPal status: $140,000. 2,200 backers

"Hmm so last Paypal information was 140,000 putting us at 4,126,929. We did well over and beyond 4 million, and still have an old backer number from Paypal. 76,186 backers. It's very possible that we have over 75,000 backers if I had new Paypal information. Which means we may have 15 Mega dungeon levels, and we already are going to have an amazing game + cats (I swear I will go stir crazy if Adam doesn't own up to the cats thing :p)."

Switching to Paypal means that more of your money will go towards Project Eternity. (The more you know.)

Paypal charges .30 cents per transaction and 2.2% for anything over 100,000 per month for U.S currency. Other currency is different, ranging from anywhere between 2.2-4.9%.

Kick Starter is a fixed 5% charge at the end.

As soon as the kickstarter is over, it's immediately drained. Sorry :/

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

How long do you have to pay up your pledge?

Your credit card is debited immediatly after the Kickstarter ends.

Is there an option to pledge the money and pay it up over a period of time? Is there any chance of an extension on the kickstarter?

Nope.

You can only hope that Obsidian sells it in their own store after the Kickstarter has ended (which is not very likely... at least not for that low price).

:closed:

@-TK-

As all the above have mentioned, Kickstarter pledges are taken at the end of the fund raising period.

I read in one of the recent updates (?Overclocking interview with Feargus?) that they plan to keep the PP option open post KS drive.

Good luck with your new job!

- Project Eternity, Wasteland 2 and Torment: Tides of Numenera; quality cRPGs are back !

image-163154-full.jpg?1348681100      3fe8e989e58997f400df78f317b41b50.jpg                            

However how gradually updating a PP pledge works (*if* it works) is everyone's guess at this moment... :(

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee