Countdown to Eternity.

Better than Christmas and New Year's combined.

Nah, that would be in 2014. :biggrin:

The KS Collector's Edition does not include the Collector's Book.

Which game hook brought you to Project Eternity and interests you the most?

PE will not have co-op/multiplayer, console, or tablet support (sources): [0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]

Write your own romance mods because there won't be any in PE.

"But what is an evil? Is it like water or like a hedgehog or night or lumpy?" -(Digger)

"Most o' you wanderers are but a quarter moon away from lunacy at the best o' times." -Alvanhendar (Baldur's Gate 1)

I am all smiles right now! What a community effort and a victory so sweet! We and OEI made history today. 4 M, easy! That graph on the end just shows that people were literally throwing money at Obsidian fast than the system could take. :)

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

Hmm so last Paypal information was 140,000 putting us at 4,126,929. We did well over and beyond 4 million, and still have an old backer number from Paypal. 76,186 backers. It's very possible that we have over 75,000 backers if I had new Paypal information. Which means we may have 15 Mega dungeon levels, and we already are going to have an amazing game + cats (I swear I will go stir crazy if Adam doesn't own up to the cats thing :p).

Edited by Loranc

Obsidian ‏@Obsidian Current PayPal status: $140,000. 2,200 backers

"Hmm so last Paypal information was 140,000 putting us at 4,126,929. We did well over and beyond 4 million, and still have an old backer number from Paypal. 76,186 backers. It's very possible that we have over 75,000 backers if I had new Paypal information. Which means we may have 15 Mega dungeon levels, and we already are going to have an amazing game + cats (I swear I will go stir crazy if Adam doesn't own up to the cats thing :p)."

Switching to Paypal means that more of your money will go towards Project Eternity. (The more you know.)

Paypal charges .30 cents per transaction and 2.2% for anything over 100,000 per month for U.S currency. Other currency is different, ranging from anywhere between 2.2-4.9%.

Kick Starter is a fixed 5% charge at the end.

Has anything been said regarding when we can expect to see the final Kickstarter number (after subtraicting failed pledges and such), or when the Paypal dotation site will be closed, so we can have a final, final total number?

Also, has anything been said regarding when we can expect the forum badges to show up?

My guess would be in a few weeks - it takes time to process tens of thousands of pledges and PayÐal "donations", but it would be nice to have some "official" estimate.

Until then, we can do little but wait patiently.

Has anything been said regarding when we can expect to see the final Kickstarter number (after subtraicting failed pledges and such), or when the Paypal dotation site will be closed, so we can have a final, final total number?

Also, has anything been said regarding when we can expect the forum badges to show up?

My guess would be in a few weeks - it takes time to process tens of thousands of pledges and PayÐal "donations", but it would be nice to have some "official" estimate.

On twitter they said tomorrow, regarding the Paypal information, not sure about badges.

Edited by Loranc

"Hmm so last Paypal information was 140,000 putting us at 4,126,929. We did well over and beyond 4 million, and still have an old backer number from Paypal. 76,186 backers. It's very possible that we have over 75,000 backers if I had new Paypal information. Which means we may have 15 Mega dungeon levels, and we already are going to have an amazing game + cats (I swear I will go stir crazy if Adam doesn't own up to the cats thing :p)."

Switching to Paypal means that more of your money will go towards Project Eternity. (The more you know.)

Paypal charges .30 cents per transaction and 2.2% for anything over 100,000 per month for U.S currency. Other currency is different, ranging from anywhere between 2.2-4.9%.

About the forum badges...

Our forum account here and the kickstarter account by which we made our pledge are not the same thing. So I don't think we will see the badge appear automatically. They will probably send it by mail or stuff like that.

Our forum account here and the kickstarter account by which we made our pledge are not the same thing. So I don't think we will see the badge appear automatically. They will probably send it by mail or stuff like that.

I'd think they'd use the kickstarter question ability to send a question to backers about what your obsidian account is so they can add the forum tags. So it'll probably take time.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

They'll likely ask about the forum name and email in the survey after which they'll add it to your account here.

1zq6793.jpg

Just want to thank everyone for an amazing experience last night on the livestream :dancing:!

Some of my accomplishments:

- Got a drunk Chris to do a shout out to Hells Angels

- Got Tim Cain to do a shout out to Compton (twice!)

- After I made a comment about the "Green Shirt Girl", she kinda got a meme and even got her own website!

And no; I'm not from Compton, and I'm not in Hells Angels either!

I am hoping for 77,500 backer total... i want to see level 15 on the mega dungeon!

Me too!

Dont know why but i enjoyed the mega dungeon the most as a stretch goal. dont know if it was just getting to see the new level in the updated picture everytime we accomplished one or what but something about it made it intriguing and more active with the backers. Felt like there was something that we could do just by spreading the word and not even spending more money... refreshing

Final

Kickstarter

Backers: 73,986

Pledged: $3,986,929

PayPal

Backers: 3,681

Pledged: $176,279

Totals

Backers: 77,667

Pledged: $4,163,208

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee