Countdown to Eternity.

...er, the live stream is here: http://www.ustream.t...ity-live-stream

Thanks for that, didn't know they were streaming right now.

Obsidian ‏@Obsidian Current PayPal status: $140,000. 2,200 backers

"Hmm so last Paypal information was 140,000 putting us at 4,126,929. We did well over and beyond 4 million, and still have an old backer number from Paypal. 76,186 backers. It's very possible that we have over 75,000 backers if I had new Paypal information. Which means we may have 15 Mega dungeon levels, and we already are going to have an amazing game + cats (I swear I will go stir crazy if Adam doesn't own up to the cats thing :p)."

Switching to Paypal means that more of your money will go towards Project Eternity. (The more you know.)

Paypal charges .30 cents per transaction and 2.2% for anything over 100,000 per month for U.S currency. Other currency is different, ranging from anywhere between 2.2-4.9%.

Kick Starter is a fixed 5% charge at the end.

A new stretchgoal is up

OK! After much team deliberation we have one final ultimate stretch goal. At $4.0m we will be enhancing the whole game. We will use live instrumentation for the soundtrack, add developer in-game commentary, and use every dollar between $3.5m and $4m to enhance the game. Also at $4.0m Chris Avellone will be forced to play Arcanum.

hahahha, that's hilarious.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

After posting "Paypal donation and backer information update please!" about 10 times in 10 minutes :p they said they'd get the information real soon.

"Hmm so last Paypal information was 140,000 putting us at 4,126,929. We did well over and beyond 4 million, and still have an old backer number from Paypal. 76,186 backers. It's very possible that we have over 75,000 backers if I had new Paypal information. Which means we may have 15 Mega dungeon levels, and we already are going to have an amazing game + cats (I swear I will go stir crazy if Adam doesn't own up to the cats thing :p)."

Switching to Paypal means that more of your money will go towards Project Eternity. (The more you know.)

Paypal charges .30 cents per transaction and 2.2% for anything over 100,000 per month for U.S currency. Other currency is different, ranging from anywhere between 2.2-4.9%.

Two hours at about 35K/hr, I'd say it'll start winding down now.

Wayy higher than I could have expected, a wild crazy spike.

Not winding down! o____O

Over 40K per hour now, faster rate than day one!

Yeah, the spiky graph at the bottom is all sorts of crazy.

The KS Collector's Edition does not include the Collector's Book.

Which game hook brought you to Project Eternity and interests you the most?

PE will not have co-op/multiplayer, console, or tablet support (sources): [0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]

Write your own romance mods because there won't be any in PE.

"But what is an evil? Is it like water or like a hedgehog or night or lumpy?" -(Digger)

"Most o' you wanderers are but a quarter moon away from lunacy at the best o' times." -Alvanhendar (Baldur's Gate 1)

5 pm EDT update 3,889,840. 73,114 backers. And a question, what the hell is this about?

404bd383e0d1abb6a03dd363505334fd_large.jpg?1350408408

• Like 1

5 pm EDT update 3,889,840. 73,114 backers. And a question, what the hell is this about?

404bd383e0d1abb6a03dd363505334fd_large.jpg?1350408408

Described in the Update 25 thinger. You get an actual AMD A10 CPU without heatsink at $350, limit 30. I don't know anything about the chip, though (have an AMD hexacore already).

Oh, and random Obsidian swag.

Edit: Sucker sold out fast, too. :p

Edited by Ieo

PE will not have co-op/multiplayer, console, or tablet support (sources): [0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]

"But what is an evil? Is it like water or like a hedgehog or night or lumpy?" -(Digger)

"Most o' you wanderers are but a quarter moon away from lunacy at the best o' times." -Alvanhendar (Baldur's Gate 1)

Thanks for that update, I was like WTH is this thing.

I won't be available for the final countdown, hope you all have fun following that!

I as well, gotta leave for work in 5 minutes :(.

Since Loranc is off to work, I'll jump in for this one, hope you don't mind L!

Lastest Palpal info as of 5:21:

Obsidian

@Obsidian

Current PayPal balance is $131,252 which is about 2,700 backers or so

That puts us at $3,912,264 with 74,211 backers, an increase of 22,424 and 1,097 backers in about an hour.

YOU GOING DOWN, $4M!

Edited by Sinistas

Dreaded Silence - Boston Melodlic/Doom Metal

I'm glad I'll be home from work in the next 1.5 hours so I can yell at the top of my lungs without bothering my coworkers.