Countdown to Eternity.

I was very skeptical of reaching this second city when it was first announced. A lot of money to raise in such a short time....but damn, at this rate it would now be a miracle if we don't get it.

Well played, gentlemen. Well played.

I finally pledged and did the liking on facebook(ick). I wanted to be part of the spike I hear about.

Kickstarter is at 3,364,000 dollars. Add in 100,000 dollars and that's 3,464,000.

With 20 hours to go 36,000 is needed. I'm a hundred percent certain that will be achieved. At 7,000 dollars an hour over 20 hours that would be an extra 140,000 dollars.

How much to be on the safe side over the pledgers backing down, not having the cash when it's asked and such?

There will be those, but how much is that usually? 1/10th of a percentage (3.5K), one percent (35K)? Less? More?

Edited by Jarmo

In a twisted kind of way, I'm looking forward to the kickstarter period coming to an end. It'll take away the temptation to pledge for a higher tier reward that I can't really afford. :p

• Like 4

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

How much to be on the safe side over the pledgers backing down, not having the cash when it's asked and such?

There will be those, but how much is that usually? 1/10th of a percentage (3.5K), one percent (35K)? Less? More?

I can't find the source now but I have a dim recollection of a breakdown of stuff that ate in to the final number for a another kickstarter (possibly Wasteland 2) that had 10% went in Kickstarter/Amazon fees, about 1% went in unfulfilled payments and various other amounts to physical goods etc...

Damn, wish I knew where I saw it. Thought it was in the Q&A summary thread...

Have the number of paypal backers increased at all since 2050?

"Quick #ProjectEternity PayPal Update: $106,663 - 2230 backers"

via Twitter about an hour ago

Nice. That means level 11 of The Endless Paths, too. Darn close to the second city, as well. ~8k right now.

Aww....what happened? We had reached 3.5 mil with 3,396k on kickstarter and then all of a sudden it dropped back down to 3,393k....now we have to wait another minute or so in order to reach 3.5 mil again.... :getlost:

I was getting ready to do a happy dance too... :getlost:

1zq6793.jpg

We can still dance, goal is reached with last numbers of 106'000 Dollars on paypal

:dancing:

Also didn't think goal was possible, but feels great to have reached it. Thanks to the community, and thanks to the developers. I expect beards and cats as a thank-you-gift! ;)

And can't wait to see the pnp-round I missed this night.

Looking at this :

616c8a5ef75c3154da831057bc662902_large.jpg?1350372397

It looks like they'll add more stretch goals.

Also, 3,5 mil. secured easily, well done everyone :)

Hopefully it's MCA calling my wife next week to explain why she's not getting a birthday present this year

• Like 1