Countdown to Eternity.

1 1/2 hour update and then i'm off to work. 3,368,114 that's a 33,178 increase or 22,118/hour. Our backer count is 66,369 a 314 increase or 209/hour. (the per hour is assuming in the next half hour the current donation amount stays the same.)

Meaning we were headed for 44,236 in 2 hours time.

Edited by Loranc

Obsidian ‏@Obsidian Current PayPal status: $140,000. 2,200 backers

"Hmm so last Paypal information was 140,000 putting us at 4,126,929. We did well over and beyond 4 million, and still have an old backer number from Paypal. 76,186 backers. It's very possible that we have over 75,000 backers if I had new Paypal information. Which means we may have 15 Mega dungeon levels, and we already are going to have an amazing game + cats (I swear I will go stir crazy if Adam doesn't own up to the cats thing :p)."

Switching to Paypal means that more of your money will go towards Project Eternity. (The more you know.)

Paypal charges .30 cents per transaction and 2.2% for anything over 100,000 per month for U.S currency. Other currency is different, ranging from anywhere between 2.2-4.9%.

Kick Starter is a fixed 5% charge at the end.

1 1/2 hour update and then i'm off to work. 3,368,114 that's a 33,178 increase or 22,118/hour. Our backer count is 66,369 a 314 increase or 209/hour. (the per hour is assuming in the next half hour the current donation amount stays the same.)

Meaning we were headed for 44,236 in 2 hours time.

Looking at how often you update this and other threads, I am curious when you find time to sleep, let alone work!

Update from Twitter:

Obsidian @Obsidian

Quick #ProjectEternity PayPal update: $100,247 - Approx ~2050 backers

so at this point we only need 100,000 dollar more to reach the last goal ... and with the 2050 backers we are also very close to the 11th endless path level. great news! :dancing:

Trum, trum, terum tum tum - the landsknecht and his gaudy war drum.

Update from Twitter:

Obsidian @Obsidian

so at this point we only need 100,000 dollar more to reach the last goal ... and with the 2050 backers we are also very close to the 11th endless path level. great news! :dancing:

We are also close to getting 65k backers.

Edited by YourVoiceisAmbrosia

Update from Twitter:

Obsidian @Obsidian

We also get another level at 65k backers. That makes 12 levels at least

isn't that included already?

3 level from the beginning

+ 1 from 20k likes

+ 1 from 52,500 backers

+ 1 from 55,000 backers

+ 1 from 57,500 backers

+ 1 from 60,000 backers

+ 1 from 62,500 backers

+ 1 from 65,000 backers (nearly done)

+ 1 from 67,500 backers ( nearly done with 2050 Paypal included)

= 11

Edited by HumanFlesh+5

Trum, trum, terum tum tum - the landsknecht and his gaudy war drum.

I'm glad you guys have kept this thread going. I've been enjoying it when I get the chance to skim. I think it's virtually certain that we're going to get that $3.5M stretch goal.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Update from Twitter:

Obsidian @Obsidian

We also get another level at 65k backers. That makes 12 levels at least

isn't that included already?

3 level from the beginning

+ 1 from 20k likes

+ 1 from 52,500 backers

+ 1 from 55,000 backers

+ 1 from 57,500 backers

+ 1 from 60,000 backers

+ 1 from 62,500 backers

+ 1 from 65,000 backers (nearly done)

+ 1 from 67,500 backers ( nearly done with 2050 Paypal included)

= 11

Yeah I realized that a second after I posted. My bad

ARE. WE. THERE. YET?

The KS Collector's Edition does not include the Collector's Book.

Which game hook brought you to Project Eternity and interests you the most?

PE will not have co-op/multiplayer, console, or tablet support (sources): [0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]

Write your own romance mods because there won't be any in PE.

"But what is an evil? Is it like water or like a hedgehog or night or lumpy?" -(Digger)

"Most o' you wanderers are but a quarter moon away from lunacy at the best o' times." -Alvanhendar (Baldur's Gate 1)

"Twitter is over capacity." I KNEW YOU GUYS WOULD BREAK SOMETHING. :getlost:

The KS Collector's Edition does not include the Collector's Book.

Which game hook brought you to Project Eternity and interests you the most?

PE will not have co-op/multiplayer, console, or tablet support (sources): [0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]

Write your own romance mods because there won't be any in PE.

"But what is an evil? Is it like water or like a hedgehog or night or lumpy?" -(Digger)

"Most o' you wanderers are but a quarter moon away from lunacy at the best o' times." -Alvanhendar (Baldur's Gate 1)

I really didn't think they'd reach the $3.5 million stretch goal. I underestimated the last minute kickstarter frenzy.

Yeah, it looks like it'll be a lot closer than I expected. :) Obsidian probably did the math and tried to figure out what goal and final amount would get the most stretch.