If you're already maxed out on paying, there's more that you can do!

Hey guys,

I've noticed a few threads on here about how excited people are about getting 20k likes on Facebook (and how some, like me, don't have facebook and can't help that way), or how they wish they could pledge more but are really short on cash.

Well, this is for you guys. There are plenty of other ways you can help. I just found out about this project randomly on reddit (through the frontpage) and I've been reading reddit (not non-stop mind, you) for months now and it took me this long to find out about this. Well, there are other avenues where your gaming buddies might be that might not have heard about this kickstarter and the best way to get those pledge numbers up (and get that really sweet 2nd big big city) would be to do it the old-fashioned way: even more word of mouth. We've only got 4 days left and we need to maximize the number of people, like me, who haven't heard about this, but are absolutely willing to pay for such a game.

Go out to your online forums, email your PnP buddies, facebook, 9gag, reddit, MySpace, whatever. If you want it, you can definitely do something about it. Spread the word and the money will come.

Are you sure that everyone of your friends knows about this kickstarter?

• Like 5

My blog is where I'm keeping a record of all of my suggestions and bug mentions.

http://hormalakh.blogspot.com/  UPDATED 9/26/2014

My DXdiag:

http://hormalakh.blogspot.com/2014/08/beta-begins-v257.html

I've already posted on the forums I browse (including Telltale's, which would be active due to the Walking Dead. Not sure how many RPG-fans though)...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee