Request: Get George Ziets to do a video for us in the 2.8M update

Less than 20K now, if we include PayPal-backers! A few hours, then it's Zeit-time! :)

And only 1,500 likes on Facebook left til next level in Mega Dungeon. Feargus and the guys have a lot stuff to update on the KS-page when they wake up from their beauty sleeps...

haha Zeit-time ... from a german perspective that's kind of funny :)

Trum, trum, terum tum tum - the landsknecht and his gaudy war drum.

I'm 'still' waiting for my single player KOTOR 3 :(. But, I am more than overjoyed to have my hopefully new favorite old school rpg. As much as I'd love to call this BG3, I believe Project Eternity will stand as a whole new level of awesome and 15 years from now we'll be complaining for another RPG that was like Project Eternity.

Obsidian ‏@Obsidian Current PayPal status: $140,000. 2,200 backers

"Hmm so last Paypal information was 140,000 putting us at 4,126,929. We did well over and beyond 4 million, and still have an old backer number from Paypal. 76,186 backers. It's very possible that we have over 75,000 backers if I had new Paypal information. Which means we may have 15 Mega dungeon levels, and we already are going to have an amazing game + cats (I swear I will go stir crazy if Adam doesn't own up to the cats thing :p)."

Switching to Paypal means that more of your money will go towards Project Eternity. (The more you know.)

Paypal charges .30 cents per transaction and 2.2% for anything over 100,000 per month for U.S currency. Other currency is different, ranging from anywhere between 2.2-4.9%.

Kick Starter is a fixed 5% charge at the end.

It was great fun to watch George being brought into the project while on this forum.

Knowing that others share the passion for well written characters and dense and complex narrative driven high quality cRPGs gives one a sense of community.

Here's hoping George and the rest of the PE team are onto something truly, truly grand!

And yes to the OP's opening post about a George video....great idea!

@IndiraLightfoot

How about it being known as the City of A-Integrity instead ? :grin:

Aside: I known I shouldn't bash BW so much but that damned ending!

Edited by Theobeau

- Project Eternity, Wasteland 2 and Torment: Tides of Numenera; quality cRPGs are back !

image-163154-full.jpg?1348681100      3fe8e989e58997f400df78f317b41b50.jpg                            

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

"Hmm so last Paypal information was 140,000 putting us at 4,126,929. We did well over and beyond 4 million, and still have an old backer number from Paypal. 76,186 backers. It's very possible that we have over 75,000 backers if I had new Paypal information. Which means we may have 15 Mega dungeon levels, and we already are going to have an amazing game + cats (I swear I will go stir crazy if Adam doesn't own up to the cats thing :p)."

Switching to Paypal means that more of your money will go towards Project Eternity. (The more you know.)

Paypal charges .30 cents per transaction and 2.2% for anything over 100,000 per month for U.S currency. Other currency is different, ranging from anywhere between 2.2-4.9%.

Now if only they'd add Justin Sweet to the goal list already!

• Like 1

Someones needs to wake obsidian up and let them know George is GTG :p

Up.

That will do a great push on KS. Trust me Obsidian:)

Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, She got the Mercedes Benz

She's got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that she calls friends

How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat.

Some dance to remember, some dance to forget

My head is still reeling after the wonderful success of having talented mr Ziets onboard! :)

But I wonder if anyone has heard anything about George's reaction to all this or when he will give a wave to the community.

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***