Request: Get George Ziets to do a video for us in the 2.8M update

2,750,227 +49,000 paypal 2,799,557..... 443 to go! (possibly as I have no idea where to look up the pay pal amount)

Edited by Loranc

Obsidian ‏@Obsidian Current PayPal status: $140,000. 2,200 backers

"Hmm so last Paypal information was 140,000 putting us at 4,126,929. We did well over and beyond 4 million, and still have an old backer number from Paypal. 76,186 backers. It's very possible that we have over 75,000 backers if I had new Paypal information. Which means we may have 15 Mega dungeon levels, and we already are going to have an amazing game + cats (I swear I will go stir crazy if Adam doesn't own up to the cats thing :p)."

Switching to Paypal means that more of your money will go towards Project Eternity. (The more you know.)

Paypal charges .30 cents per transaction and 2.2% for anything over 100,000 per month for U.S currency. Other currency is different, ranging from anywhere between 2.2-4.9%.

Kick Starter is a fixed 5% charge at the end.

Well it's in the bag no matter what now :p, and seems like 3 million stretch goal will be too. I'm still secretly hoping a millionaire gamer finds this game and tosses a couple at it.

"Hmm so last Paypal information was 140,000 putting us at 4,126,929. We did well over and beyond 4 million, and still have an old backer number from Paypal. 76,186 backers. It's very possible that we have over 75,000 backers if I had new Paypal information. Which means we may have 15 Mega dungeon levels, and we already are going to have an amazing game + cats (I swear I will go stir crazy if Adam doesn't own up to the cats thing :p)."

Switching to Paypal means that more of your money will go towards Project Eternity. (The more you know.)

Paypal charges .30 cents per transaction and 2.2% for anything over 100,000 per month for U.S currency. Other currency is different, ranging from anywhere between 2.2-4.9%.

How that close already?!

Kicktraq marked a spike in pledges from two days ago; isn't that when Ziet's stretch goal was first announced?

http://www.kicktraq.com/projects/obsidian/project-eternity/#chart-daily

GZ sure has a lot of dedicated and cash ready fans out there (you can count me as one of them)!

- Project Eternity, Wasteland 2 and Torment: Tides of Numenera; quality cRPGs are back !

image-163154-full.jpg?1348681100      3fe8e989e58997f400df78f317b41b50.jpg                            

If only, Loranc! One single RPG-lover among all those computer millionaires around Silicon Valley and other similar places on the planet could found an entire city. Obsidian could name it after her or him.

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

If only, Loranc! One single RPG-lover among all those computer millionaires around Silicon Valley and other similar places on the planet could found an entire city. Obsidian could name it after her or him.

Could you imagine seeing that go from 2.8 million to like 5 million. Obsidian would be like oh sheet as they tried to scramble and figure out stretch goals leading up to the amount.

@ IndiraLightfoot

Great idea but to play devil's advocate, how would the fans of PE accept Muzyka-Zeschuk-ville?

- Project Eternity, Wasteland 2 and Torment: Tides of Numenera; quality cRPGs are back !

How that close already?!

Kicktraq marked a spike in pledges from two days ago; isn't that when Ziet's stretch goal was first announced?

http://www.kicktraq....ty/#chart-daily

GZ sure has a lot of dedicated and cash ready fans out there (you can count me as one of them)!

How that close already?!

http://www.kicktraq....ty/#chart-daily

There was a spike, but the big one was from *yesterday*, after the new stretch goals.

I want to celebrate now but guess i'll wait till we hit 2,752,000 only about 800 away now. Not that it matters now but that paypal counter would have been nice for us to keep track of the donations.

Edited by Loranc

And Theobeau, that name really sits well on one's tongue, doesn't it? And what if it's a rich invester of the San people, there will be lot of clicking and spelling with !!!! to even try to pronounce it. It wil be called The City instead, like Prince got to be called The Symbol way back.

Edited by IndiraLightfoot

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

All right, just upped mine again in time to push it over to the next '000 digit. International shipping is a kicker.

Now officially tapped out and am going to have to subsist on International Roast blend instant coffee for the next month... ;(

I hope GZ is worth the espresso withdrawal!

Let's hope they hired George 'MOTB" Ziets and not George "DS3' Ziets. because MOTB guy is hella awesome! Otehr fella not so much.

P.S. More seriously, I rather he does a written update. I have not watched any of the vids since they basically cover what is written anyways.

How odd, I really like the recorded messages from "upper management".

Makes the entire process feel more personal!

I would like to see more of the entire crew though!

They teased them in some of the video's but maybe they could do a more in depth look into the other employees :)

Not forcibly of course, no need for forced interviews as I'm sure some of the guys on the team would like to relay a message!

This includes Ziets as well of course (if he wants).