Request: Get George Ziets to do a video for us in the 2.8M update

When we hit the 2.8 Million mark, George Ziets should do a youtube video talking about what he's looking forward to / some of the ideas he might bring to the table for Project Eternity, would be cool to hear from him :)

• Like 12

I actually agree with this, I was ambivalent about the whole "Get Zeit's on this project" movement. But as he will be on the project soon and he will be a main writer I am interested to hear his opinions and desires for the project. Much in the same way that we have already heard from Tim, Chris and Josh.

• Like 2

George Ziets George Ziets George Ziets George Ziets George Ziets George Ziets George Ziets George Ziets George Ziets George Ziets George Ziets George Ziets George Ziets George Ziets George Ziets George Ziets George Ziets George Ziets George Ziets George Ziets George Ziets George Ziets George Ziets George Ziets George Ziets George Ziets George Ziets George Ziets George Ziets George Ziets George Ziets George Ziets George Ziets George Ziets George Ziets George Ziets George Ziets George Ziets George Ziets George Ziets George Ziets George Ziets George Ziets George Ziets George Ziets George Ziets George Ziets George Ziets

i.e. I wholeheartedly agree with the proposition and look forward to a video with George Ziets.

Edited by Zeckul
  • Like 2

Let's hope they hired George 'MOTB" Ziets and not George "DS3' Ziets. because MOTB guy is hella awesome! Otehr fella not so much.

P.S. More seriously, I rather he does a written update. I have not watched any of the vids since they basically cover what is written anyways.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Less than 20K now, if we include PayPal-backers! A few hours, then it's Zeit-time! :)

And only 1,500 likes on Facebook left til next level in Mega Dungeon. Feargus and the guys have a lot stuff to update on the KS-page when they wake up from their beauty sleeps...

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

Makes perfect sense but since Ziets is just coming aboard, I guess he can only talk more about his personal approach in developing games and such. Perhaps it would be better to have Ziets and someone from Obsidian discussing about PE to avoid any misunderstanding.