Might be too early a question, but... international shipping method?

As I live in a country where international shipping without a tracking system makes me nervous (packages got lost in customs often enough here), I muchly prefer a shipping with a tracking service.

And so, I am wondering. Does anybody know what shipping method would be used for the Kickstarter physical reward? Seeing the price they require (about $20), I am assuming First Class, which doesn't have a tracking service.

If it is truly First Class, is there any way to make it at least Priority instead?

I too am interested in finding out the shipping method, for example the $250.00 tear requires another $30.00 for international shipping (so I pledged $280.00 of course) as opposed to $20.00, so what would be the difference I wonder??

I just really really REALLY hope it is not like the Witcher 2 CE! I bought that off ebay (sadly I missed the chance to pre order from my local games store, but I hear that of those who did they had the same experience as I), when it arrived in the mail, like many others have discussed at length online I found that the bust of Geralt was completely ruined :(

THANKFULLY their PR system is amazing! Got a new one sent out to me in perfect condition.

What I am saying is basically I don't want to ever go through that again!