Well sorry im new and maybe it was discussed somewhere else.... i even found a poll what the players would prefer ... but no definitive answer.

What kind of box will i recieve for the different Tiers? I guess if i just buy the Game it will be a dvd case and thats it. I have currently an 35$ pledge and ich would go up to ..dunno 200$ if someone confirms we get some epic box for all the stuff we recieve ;) I now its useless but i want it *g* and if i recieve just a dvd case and everything else loose in a random package i dont want it ^^

The paperboard to be used for making the game box shall be made out of recycled paper from Obsidian PE's drafts and sketches.

OE's tears shall be used for mixing the paper sheets into a pulp. After that pulp is beaten and dried out, it is then cut into the box format.

Finally, OE's devs blood shall be used for painting the box and overall hardening of it.

It's all part of the development process... blood and tears. (yeah, no sweat; there is none of it in IT work unless the AC is broken)

Magical Box of Goodness +2

Edited by hideo kuze