Big City #2- 3.5mil. stretch goal

Huge mistake not having smaller goals between 3.0-3.5. Smaller goals being reached helps build excitement near the end of ks

That can still change, however.

Feargus had already stated most likely they won't do anymore. I had asked him

~Seattle Supersonic of the Obsidian Order~

Chris Hansen is the Savior of Seattle

The deepest level in the Mega Dungeon will actually be a Mega City!

Right guys? Who's with me?

This is not a bad idea, really. I tip my hat to you, sir! :Cant's hat tipping icon:

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

This is not a bad idea, really. I tip my hat to you, sir! :Cant's hat tipping icon:

That would be very, very, very nice.

@Lordcrash or at least make a big village instead. :)

I also have my doubts with 3.5 M, because I think that with an RPG it is harder to mobilise so many people in the last days, many pledgers have already upped their pledge and reached their limits (the average is 47 dollars per person) and I think the only way to increase pledges significantly would be reaching new or undecided people. So I hope the screenshot will spread like a virus in all the countries that have their language version included and give us the 17'000 new pledgers we need to reach 3.5 M in the next days. Sadly paypal doesn't have significant amouths right now (last time I heard a number it was only a bit more than 1% of what was on Kickstarter), but I will definately be on the livestream when they will reveal the new numbers. Only a few days guys.

I think the 3 million $ goal is...quite possible. But 3.5 ?...man, that's going to be a *very* close call. Not sure it's possible :-/

That's exactly the point.

To make the impossible happen.

I think there is a very big chance we'll be able to pull this off.

Come one... Baldur's Gate... Athkatla... come one...

google wasn't generous this time, nonetheless...

http://www.cs.susu.a...oA/ustnatha.jpg

http://paizo.com/ima...04-DrowCity.jpg

http://www.deathd4di...012/10/Drow.jpg

http://www.kismetros...es/drow1600.jpg

http://paizo.com/ima...neoftheDrow.jpg

Sometimes even I underestimate the power of my sarcasm.

I'm going to be the odd man out here. The Mega Dungeon is supposed to be optional. Putting major content like that at the bottom? Me no like.

Putting the city on top, like with Waterdeep and Undermountain? That I can get behind.

• Like 1
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

If we only hit 3.3M or even 3.4M I still hope they will just say: "We will give you the 2nd city anyway because you believed in us and you are just perfect fans!" :yes:

Also, if Paypal pledges are still up for a while after, they might get closer to the goal. It will just be a bit smaller for a "big" city.

and I want my 2nd big city.

Azarhal, Chanter and Keeper of Truth of the Obsidian Order of Eternity.

Huge mistake not having smaller goals between 3.0-3.5. Smaller goals being reached helps build excitement near the end of ks

On the other hand, it also costs money and time, better spend in the big city/keep. Unless of course you want goals so tiny that excitement will be pretty nihil by achieving them anyway.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Sometimes even I underestimate the power of my sarcasm.

Aw, bite me. I think it would be a great slap in the face to the folks who didn't LIKE Obsidian on facebook. lol Ooon the other hand, Tale probably has it right with the whole idea that it would require people to go through an optional area to get to a place that's going to take up a *lot* of resources.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

stuff

Aw, bite me. I think it would be a great slap in the face to the folks who didn't LIKE Obsidian on facebook. lol Ooon the other hand, Tale probably has it right with the whole idea that it would require people to go through an optional area to get to a place that's going to take up a *lot* of resources.

I vaguely recall a supplement or module for AD&D (1st ed I think) where you explore a vast underground cavern system, and one of the areas was an entire town that had long ago fallen into a giant sinkhole, and generations of people living in the dark had made them blind. Or something like that - it is from a loooong time ago.

The point to my rambling is that in all seriousness a city/ruins/village/something would definitely be cool (just no same-old-underdark-Drow-city please).

Back to the Big City: It would sure be a shame if we hit just shy (3.4) of the mark. Which is why we can't let that happen!

• Like 1

I'm still trying to decide if I liked Baldur's Gate or Athkatla more... Sigil didn't seem that expansive to me. I don't remember IWD cities.

The disjointed maps in Baldur's Gate drove me nuts; it took me a while to figure out exactly which map edge to leave to reach a particular corner. (Never mind the sewer maze, though I remember it now fondly...) Yet I preferred BG's overall layout and housing/neighborhood access than Athkatla, which seemed denser and more populated than the latter.

Hummm...... (Regardless, another big one would be so awesomely full of content, I knows it. Except for the class update and art bits about the companions, this is the only one that seems to have gotten me really excited.)

The KS Collector's Edition does not include the Collector's Book.

Which game hook brought you to Project Eternity and interests you the most?

PE will not have co-op/multiplayer, console, or tablet support (sources): [0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]

Write your own romance mods because there won't be any in PE.

"But what is an evil? Is it like water or like a hedgehog or night or lumpy?" -(Digger)

"Most o' you wanderers are but a quarter moon away from lunacy at the best o' times." -Alvanhendar (Baldur's Gate 1)

I hate you Obsidian.. These 3 days I waked up at 5 o'clock every morning to check the new update, then couldn't go back to asleep again.

Now I really looked like a Chinese panda...

Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, She got the Mercedes Benz

She's got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that she calls friends

How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat.

Some dance to remember, some dance to forget