Big City #2- 3.5mil. stretch goal

It probably will. According to kicktraq, the game with get 3.2m, but it's not counting the pledges' peak popular projects tend to get during the final day.

Also, like you said, I certainly hope for a Tarante/Caladon feel between them, especially if we get a stronghold who could be a war asset for both of them. How great it would be to play politics between these two cities. I want a peace treaty signed at my stronghold after horribly tense negotiations, only made possible by a masterful PC (I told you this writer class was a good idea dogs, but nobody cared :( ).

• Like 5

I definitely hope so...

Updated the TSLRCM moddb with the plea to give more money. Probably not as effective anymore though now that interest slowed down, but every bit helps...

So everyone, go!

• Like 5

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I've got severe doubts about the $3.5 million goal. It would be awesome, but...doubts. That is a lot of money to wring out of people in 5 days.

Its at 2.676 million now, its definately looking like the rate of growth is growing. Now just upgraded pledges, but new people. Not only will they if this continues pass 2.7 million in a couple of hours, but might end up reaching the next level the endless paths. Heck if this rate continues they might reach 2.8 by early morning est.

A second huge city would be awesome! Like a great underground dwarven city, or a beautiful and artisitc elven city. ;)

The first city should be a huge Human city like Baldur's Gate or Amn in my opinion.

Edited by dlux
  • Like 2

:closed:

We're on track for the fourth highest pledge total for a single day, and we've probably already made it.

Anyhow, to get the original question, I can see a lot of intrigue between the cities. New Vegas showed that Obisidian knows how to do factions right and I have faith they'll be on the ball for intra and inter-city intrigues.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Huge mistake not having smaller goals between 3.0-3.5. Smaller goals being reached helps build excitement near the end of ks

That can still change, however.

I bet they put the second city in the expansion pack if they don't make it now.

Sounds probable.

Edited by Karranthain

There's actually quite a good chance that this will make the 3.5 million, I think. This campaign has made more money up to this point than Double Fine did at a similar stage and Double Fine made almost another 900k during the last few days. PE wouldn't even have to make that much now to reach 3.5. Also, our zerg rush seems to have already begun, a day earlier than Double Fine's. Let's just hope it lasts. All in all, it looks good I'd say, by no means certain but definitely not hopeless.

Edited by Hugo Rune
  • Like 1