So, someone asked this in the progress #20 thread. And of course it got drowned in replies about the screenshot and all.

Considering I would also like to know, here a specific thread to keep it 'unflooded'...

Would the Lorebook be included in a pledge of over $50 (so increasing now as I might do then would give it to me), or does an increase now to or above $50 still require you to put down $15 extra to get it?

(This reward stuff doesn't get any simpler, does it?)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

As they note, the Lore Book is included in the $50 tier and above. So the only reason why you'd do the Lore Book add-on is if you are currently at the $20 or $25 tier. You can add it for $15. If you're at the $35 tier and want it, then just upgrade to the $50 tier since that is $15 more anyway and you get more goodies then just the Lore book. :)

I want to know what the difference is between the lore book and the collectors book

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

As they note, the Lore Book is included in the $50 tier and above. So the only reason why you'd do the Lore Book add-on is if you are currently at the $20 or $25 tier. You can add it for $15. If you're at the $35 tier and want it, then just upgrade to the $50 tier since that is $15 more anyway and you get more goodies then just the Lore book. :)

Well, the update states

Also, if you've already pledged $50 or more, you get it for free!

which is mighty different from your "the lore book is included in 50 or above"

so yeah... would that really work?

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

So, someone asked this in the progress #20 thread. And of course it got drowned in replies about the screenshot and all.

Considering I would also like to know, here a specific thread to keep it 'unflooded'...

Would the Lorebook be included in a pledge of over $50 (so increasing now as I might do then would give it to me), or does an increase now to or above $50 still require you to put down $15 extra to get it?

(This reward stuff doesn't get any simpler, does it?)

Check This Thread if you miss something due to the comments forum moving too fast on the kickstarter page. I collect all the Q&A and post them at the end of the sessions in that thread.

As for the lore almanac, you get it included if you are at the $50 pledge tier or higher.

As reference, here's what Feargus said about it: We need to change that language - you have to select a tier at $50 or higher. Apologies for that not being clear.

Indeed not being clear.

Thanks a lot Ink Blot. I can now savely up my pledge :)

^