Screenshot... what ya'll think

Wouldn't it be fun if one of your characters could jump in the water, swim over to the broken bridge, scramble over the rubble and climb up to the top, then enter through the other door?

Ah, someday... 8)

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

Just confirmed by Adam Brennecke to be part of a larger area. So it's not one full-area...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I figured the game would look good but this one screenshot quite literally made my mouth drop open. I almost started drooling just looking at the details. I especially love the statues carved right out of the rock and the way the moss is growing on them. The way they seem to be almost in motion and the semi-cadaverous look to them, the details on the bridge, the quality of the water rendering...it's all quite stunning. It goes to show that this artistic method isn't just for nostalgia, artistically it looks far better than very many modern games. This one screenshot really exceeded my expectations.