additional stretch goal at 2.9?

34 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like an additional stretch goal at 2.9 million?

• yes
    • no
  2. 2. Would you like the 2.9 stretch goal to be a necromancer class

• yes
    • no

Just read update 20 and I feel that there should be an additional stretch goal at 2.9. What do you think would you guys want one? And since I would love to see a dedicated necromancer class (much better then the chanter, monk or druid) I would want it to be the 2.9 stretch goal so that there would be a total of 12 classes.

I think the point of the jumps is to represent just how significant it is. Having to have smaller steps before them would either push them back or subtract from the miscellaneous work done with each increase in budget.

These are, to my mind, the two most significant features remaining and would not like to see them hindered. Definitely not just for a Necromancer class.

• Like 1
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

However making a big city, filled with NPC's and quests... will it really cost $200,000? Doesn't sound that realistic does it?

So yeah, 3.5M makes sense, since it just takes so much time (and thus, money) to add it. Stay real people.

A stronghold wouldn't also be something that isn't $100,000 material...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee