Update #20: Lore Tidbits, Campaign Almanac, Big Ol' Stretch Goals, and... Environment Screenshot!

This is because they can't change the description for each tier once the KS has started.

They definitely added the book to the $50,- pledge, if not more, so that's complete rubbish.

And this is because Kickstarter doesn't have the notion of add-ons, so it's something they have to handle themselves.

Yeah. I fear it will give a lot of error though, keeping track of all personal wishes of 55-60K users. It's not Amazon, but a gamedeveloper. I fear things will get messed up somewhere along the road :(

It shouldnt be a problem if Kickstarter gives them the survey results in a somewhat usable manner. The biggest issue will probably making up the survey, to get the information structured in a way they can use.

Oh. My. God.

I'm delirious.

Pledge going from $20 to $160. This is the excuse I've been waiting for to get myself the Collectors Edition box. Stupid thing is I'll probably have to pay import tax on it, too, and that's money I could have given to Obsidian :(

I really do wish we'll reach the $3.5kk goal! Will pledges after the kickstarter period, through PayPal, still count towards this goal?

"What if a mid-life crisis is just getting halfway through the game and realising you put all your points into the wrong skill tree?"

Oh. My. God.

I'm delirious.

Pledge going from $20 to $160. This is the excuse I've been waiting for to get myself the Collectors Edition box. Stupid thing is I'll probably have to pay import tax on it, too, and that's money I could have given to Obsidian :(

I really do wish we'll reach the $3.5kk goal! Will pledges after the kickstarter period, through PayPal, still count towards this goal?

Technically we arent buying anything from them. We are pledging money to them and they give us stuff as gifts. So they should be labeled as gifts. I definitely would like that considering my country's 25% tax rate and insane paper-trail prices.

• Like 1

Welp, pledge jumped from $20 to $65 (added expansion and early beta key. I know, I know, but in the end I couldn't help myself). The expansion was a foregone conclusion for me really anyway, beta key I likely could've done without in a story based RPG but as I've said earlier, I do enjoy the beta testing process and besides, want to help out a little more even if I can't afford to go any further (or really even this far, but eh! :p)

I see us almost certainly making it to Stronghold level of funding, second city? Less certain, but not willing to write it off yet as last few days to a week of a KS typically do enjoy quite a surge of last minute 'Ah fuggit, I'll do it!' pledgers. :)

The Kickstarter Video was updated with the new Logo and Concept Art!

"If the gods won't answer, it's for us to decide."

I don't remember that, either.

• Like 1
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

It shouldnt be a problem if Kickstarter gives them the survey results in a somewhat usable manner. The biggest issue will probably making up the survey, to get the information structured in a way they can use.

Not only making sure the proper orders are there for the proper amount of money, but also the handling that everything is properly shipped or supplied (if digital). It's easier to mass-ship the same CE to a bunch of adresses instead of having each adress have a bunch of modifications. Which *will* surely lead to errros.

If shipping companies can ship someone a machinegun when they order a TV, how would a game developer do something like that properly for all 60K users?

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I did a terrible job of the post, and if you can do better, please do

http://www.reddit.co...ing_soon_first/

but lets upvote whatever we can find to try to get this to the front page of reddit to reach the 3.5M goal

Way to cowboy up, J. I upvoted already. It can't hurt and it just might help!

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Outstanding screenshot - which looks great as background on both my regular monitor and my 32" HDTV - Thanks!

Also great lore tidbits - love the stretch goals - I can't wait to see this game! 8)

Nomadic Wayfarer of the Obsidian Order

Not all those that wander are lost...