The official Update 20 camp-out thread

I got to say that this is an amazing update....I am very much looking forward to the stronghold which will more likely than not happen. The second large city would be amazing but 3.5 mil seems a bit iffy.....it certainly CAN happen if the spike in donations during the final days is big enough but still seems like a long shot so I won't get my hopes up on this one.

Edited by Darth Trethon

1zq6793.jpg

i really like all of this, even though i don't think the big city will ever happen ...

BUT: i cant get used to the names because all of them sound like elven names ... way to soft and smooth ... where's the tension? the strong and brutal nations the strict laws. even if they are contained in the campaign they are not represented by the names...

there is not even 1 "t" or even a standalone "p" in any of the pure proper names ... ("th" doesn't count)

Edited by HumanFlesh+5

Trum, trum, terum tum tum - the landsknecht and his gaudy war drum.

Since the update has dropped, let's shift the discussion over to the official thread.

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/61324-update-20-lore-tidbits-campaign-almanac-big-ol-stretch-goals-and-environment-screenshot/

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."