The official Update 20 camp-out thread

Don't worry, everyone, the update will come the moment I go to lunch.

ಠ_ಠ

Go to lunch already

It's not even 11am here yet! I see Bobby is in the thread--he's probably laughing at everyone...

Which makes me wonder why he's not saying anything....that update has been coming for nearly an hour now. Did kickstarter freeze? Is Obsidian still editing it or what? The big question is whether it's worth waiting for?

1zq6793.jpg

That picture is awesome. Sawyer finished his video last night... He rubbed his hands together and laughed maniacally knowing what folly we would fall into waiting for the update...

Legendary Weapons Made By You - A post about weapon customisation and creating your own legendary items

Magic Spell Customisation - A post about adapting spells to fit your style, making news ones from old

$4million+ raised, I think our jobs here are done.

This new update will announce that Project eternity will be the spiritual successor to Dragon Age 2.

You sir, are a horrible human being.

• Like 3

Legendary Weapons Made By You - A post about weapon customisation and creating your own legendary items

Magic Spell Customisation - A post about adapting spells to fit your style, making news ones from old

Why are we camping? Our spells are on level cooldown.

We are giving our companions gifts to make them like us more.

• Like 1

Today's update is a big one. Folks around here are just making sure all the t's are crossed and the i's are dotted. We're not laughing at you guys (much ;) ), everyone is just really busy getting this thing out.

Sorry for the delay, but I'm pretty sure you guys and gals will find the wait was worth it. Hang in there.