I have a feeling we might make it to 7 or 8 levels ... and I hope its bloody hard to get to the bottom!

10 or 11 would be glorious but it makes me wonder if 10-11 levels means a decrease in the overall area size or something

Edited by Sensuki

13.3k likes on obsidians facebook means we are nearly 3/4 of the way to another level due to that. Also, I was told yesterday there were atleast 680 backers on paypal. which is 27% of another level. :D happy days

Legendary Weapons Made By You - A post about weapon customisation and creating your own legendary items

Magic Spell Customisation - A post about adapting spells to fit your style, making news ones from old

$4million+ raised, I think our jobs here are done.

Hmm, will the lower levels have flooded with water? :shrugz:

What a great idea... subterranean swamps! :w00t:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

According to Kicktraq, yesterday PE registered the highest amount pledged per day since the 6th day of the campaign. The number of new backers wasn't nearly as good. So, it looks that the update worked, though it's more existing backers increasing their pledge than new people deciding to chip in.

I don't know why, but when I saw the Giant Marshmallow thing it reminded me of this

[...]

:blink:

ahah

I was referring to a series of silly comments about paladins and marshmallows, made by Feargus some days ago, after he backed this :D

Edited by Sick
LXIfI.jpg

I was referring to a series of silly comments about paladins and marshmallows, made by Feargus some days ago, after he backed this :D

I know I read them, spawned from that update including the marshmallow lady

Hmm, will the lower levels have flooded with water? :shrugz:

What a great idea... subterranean swamps! :w00t:

Ah, good one. I actually meant the levels below the lowest they are planning to build. But, a miasmic underground swamp crawling with undead would be extra creepy! Especially if rotting arms rose out of the muck to pull you under.

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."