Huzzah, barbarians and ciphers are in!

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you... and to hear the lamentation of their women!

Legendary Weapons Made By You - A post about weapon customisation and creating your own legendary items

Magic Spell Customisation - A post about adapting spells to fit your style, making news ones from old

$4million+ raised, I think our jobs here are done.

i think thats not right, because on obsidians page (on the bottom page) there is a FAQ which answers the question "Are my PayPal donations applied to the Kickstarter funding goal?" with the following:

"Unfortunately no. PayPal donations do NOT count toward our Kickstarter funding goals. PayPal donations will still receive the appropriate tier rewards however. Kickstarter is our primary method for funding the project; if it doesn't hit it's funding goal, even if we have PayPal donations that would bring it over the goal, the Kickstarter will still go unfunded."

http://eternity.obsidian.net/

I think that was just in reference to the original funding goal of $1.1 million, not subsequent stretch goals after the project has already reached its funding level.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

2.5 million goal achieved even though we are still 3k$ short on kickstart

this is confirmation that paypal is counted for the goal

(i'm posting here because i don't remember in which topic was asked the question, sue me :p)

19b616f35f202bab50adf78c8294acc4_large.jpg

• Like 1

I imagine the Barbarian and the Cipher to be leaning towards the more action oriented player base.

Barbarians = Enduring, stronger. Whilst the Fighter is more versatile and balanced, the Barbarian leans way more towards crushing skulls and taking more hits.

Ciphers = Soul stealer and soul manipulator. I have strong sense of that this is going to be a "Mage" variation that goes with almost unlimited "Mana" (I know mana isn't part of P:E but whatever it's equivalent is). I.E, "focused" mage.

Edited by Osvir

2.5 million goal achieved even though we are still 3k$ short on kickstart

this is confirmation that paypal is counted for the goal

(i'm posting here because i don't remember in which topic was asked the question, sue me :p)

19b616f35f202bab50adf78c8294acc4_large.jpg

Indeed....this does make things a little better after the unpopular update they just tackled. With this and the next dungeon level reached there's likely to be an update tomorrow so let's see what they'll have to announce.

1zq6793.jpg

The next update should be at 11:00 AM PST. So, in less than 20 minutes.

I do hope you are correct, we need more stretch goals now that we have "passed" the 2.5 million mark.

Legendary Weapons Made By You - A post about weapon customisation and creating your own legendary items

Magic Spell Customisation - A post about adapting spells to fit your style, making news ones from old

$4million+ raised, I think our jobs here are done.

The next update should be at 11:00 AM PST. So, in less than 20 minutes.

I do hope you are correct, we need more stretch goals now that we have "passed" the 2.5 million mark.

They should have something prepared. These are the final days and quite crucial.....still I wonder if they'll actually put something up this soon after reaching 2.5 mil and dungeon level 5....

1zq6793.jpg

Outside of the Wizard and Priest, the Cipher will probably be one of my other choices . . . I was never a Druid player. Maybe that'll change though. Hopefully the game will manage at least three play throughs to make exploring all of them enjoyable.

"Step away! She has brought truth and you condemn it? The arrogance!

You will not harm her, you will not harm her ever again!"