500$ Reward - Memorial Stone

• 2 weeks later...

1) Would you enter your real name or a nickname? And Why?

I would not use my real or nickname, I would dedicate it to my brother and use his chosen online name of Ildánach, he died a few years ago and he was a bigger fan of infinity engine games than even I am. He would have absolutely loved this project.

1a) Does the issue of data protection influence this decision?

No.

2) What message would you enter? A general saying, idiom, or something very personal?

Personal, I would refer to the Eternity idea of souls. "Awaken soon to the endless cycle"

That all said, I will unfortunately not be handing over $500, it is too rich for me. :(

I don't have 500 dollar either.

I do hope OE would include it out of the goodness of their heart, since it's such a poetic thing to do for a lost hard fan. I certainly hope it gets in, since it's so beautiful a memorial.

We can always hope (or try making OE aware, not sure how though).

As a matter of fact I was contacted very recently about adding my brothers persona name to a memorial stone by way of remembrance. It is an exceptionally kind offer which genuinely deserves a lot of recognition and +rep for. Ink Blot is too modest to even mention it, but he really deserves credit for such a altruistic gesture. :)

It is very sad my brother will not be able to see it, but it does bring joy knowing how much it would have pleased him to have his name mentioned, he really was a massive fan of the genre.

Thank you Ink Blot, you deserve a million reputation for this!

• Like 1

Well, seems like some of you guys are on to me already so I'm just gonna come out with it.

I work for a marketing firm and have been waiting for Project Eternity for the purpose of data mining.

So make sure you guys put your real names, and as much information about yourself as possible.

Spending habits, birthday purchases, average annual income, size of household, you know....important things.

Or simply "Courier Six?" as an easter egg to New Vegas.

I like this idea. I would have done something like:

"Here lies Benny.

He shot me in the head.

I returned the favour.

-Courier Six."

Edited by Dem

As a matter of fact I was contacted very recently about adding my brothers persona name to a memorial stone by way of remembrance. It is an exceptionally kind offer which genuinely deserves a lot of recognition and +rep for. Ink Blot is too modest to even mention it, but he really deserves credit for such a altruistic gesture. :)

It is very sad my brother will not be able to see it, but it does bring joy knowing how much it would have pleased him to have his name mentioned, he really was a massive fan of the genre.

Thank you Ink Blot, you deserve a million reputation for this!

That's pretty awesome.

Hat off to Ink Blot indeed!

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Dude, he'll totally play it, cause the rebirth cycle is, like, of no question.

The guy is probably somewhere on Earth already as a little kido on a fresh start!

So don' worrey~ :luck:

(yeah, i mean it)

On the topic however.. i gotta say that this should be quiet a biggy place for all those 500$ stones.

There's like 367 on KS only, not counting paypal.

And, no, i don't really think that there still is such a thing as anonymity on the internet.

I mean, forget it. Everything is being tracked now. If you live in a city with internet ->

-> All your packets and all your dirty forum posts have your rl name on them.

For you PERSONAL SAFETY ofcourse. Lol.

So just type your rl name, if u wanna. That won't be too much of a giveaway.

On the topic however.. i gotta say that this should be quiet a biggy place for all those 500$ stones.

There's like 367 on KS only, not counting paypal.

With 2 big cities, a stronghold and probably smaller settlements too, I doubt they are going to be on a single location, rather spread around the world.

Gotta collect all 367+ (achievement on Steam, true story!)...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee