Your vision of the 2.7 Million stretch goal

I'd be happy with more race/class/companions.

"It is an extraordinary act of courage to come to know a stranger's pain. To even consider such a thing demands a profound dispensation, a willingness to wear someone else's chains, to taste their suffering, to see with one's own eyes the hue cast on all things -- the terrible stain that is despair."

-Tulas Shorn

"Toll the Hounds" by Steven Erikson

2.7-3.0 stretch goals:

Additional talent (Ziets/mark Morgan/knowles/sweet etc)

Additional major story line (written by Ziets?)

Major new area (new continent, planes, moons?) with new races/cultures etc

Large exploitable city

Rewards/add ons:

Glossy paper map at 65$ box option

+behind the scenes blog/video of game production DIgital download at 85$

3.0-3.2 stretch:

First dlc -free for backers at 1xx$. Level. 50% discount for everyone else

~Seattle Supersonic of the Obsidian Order~

Chris Hansen is the Savior of Seattle

At $2.7?

A full, live orchestral score.

Hire Sheena Easton to voice a thief (preferably with a tail).

More areas. In particular swamps. Big humongous swamps where entire adventuring parties are known to disappear without trace.

A 'rat' level in the mega dungeon. Rats ranging from rattus rattus to mastodon sized rattus megalomaniacus, just to put a twist to the traditional kill a rat in a dungeon schtick.

• Like 1

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

How about adding to the main questline? Maybe make it longer(that's what she said), or add more branching paths. This, I would like!

Compromise ---

Paladin

AND

Undead-summoning anti-paladin variant.

Necro-Blackguards?

They raise marshmallows!

And chainmail bikinis

Edited by kenup

I just want Obsidian to surprise me with something mindbogglingly awesome that I didn't expect like they did when they announced the 2.5 mil stretch goal would bring the Cipher class.

Although now it has to be something other than a class or race because I already know I'll play a godlike Cipher and nothing is going to change that.

Edited by Darth Trethon
  • Like 1

1zq6793.jpg

]Question:[/b] How functional and customization is the Player house going to be? Will there be shops, storage, etc?

Feargus: t will have elements of those, but it will still be a house. When we get to a stretch goal that turns the house into a Stronghold the size of Crossroad's Keep, then it will have multiple versions of all that stuff. Wait, what did I say? :)

Wonder what this will come as ? 3 million perhaps

Class-specific Strongholds

David Ogden Stiers as the narrator

Checking out IMDB I just realised that Kresselack is truly dead now... R.I.P. Tony Jay :(

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Italian translation.

More end-game content so players can keep playing.

Maybe a new region for that end-game content.

"This is what most people do not understand about Colbert and Silverman. They only mock fictional celebrities, celebrities who destroy their selfhood to unify with the wants of the people, celebrities who are transfixed by the evil hungers of the public. Feed us a Gomorrah built up of luminous dreams, we beg. Here it is, they say, and it looks like your steaming brains."

" If you've read Hart's Hope, Neveryona, Infinity Concerto, Tales of the Flat Earth, you've pretty much played Dragon Age."

A few thoughts

2.7 Million

- House Content Upgrade

-- Creation of Fort --> Castle --> Palace blah blah

-- Immigration of Town folk and creation of village --> City

--- Random NPC encounters that can increase your cities population

-- Semi-custom creation and placement of buildings for the city? Zoning and the like.

-- Added Quest lines for city, fame, citizens and what not.

2.8 Million

- Increase Skill, Spell, Action, Feat interaction think Magicka

- Mounts and Mounted Combat (in open spaces)

- Sentient weapons like Lilarcor and Enserric

- Smithing? Increased Item count or added variablilty in items..Borderlands + Skyrim?

2.9 Million

-"The making of" Video

- Full Musical Orchestral score

- Additional Talents for Voice and Story

3 million

- Island Content / Oceanic Content

--New Companion

--New Nation / Region / Faction

--New Ocean creatures / intellectual water species

--Ocean Vessels

---Isometric Fishing? LoL

3.5 Million

--Double the core content.

---Regions, Quests, Companions, Storylines

4 Million

-- Double core content again? meh...not likely to reach this high.

-- Any possible expansion game is free for $100 tier and up.

If all else fails, add content.

Edited by Aeristal

doubling the size of the game sounds like a worthy final goal...

also, a practice arena where we can try out different character builds versus other builds-adventuring party-monsters of the game world to see what works best and what fits our play style the most.

2.7 million, they include romances.

2.8 million, they take romances back out.

But more seriously I would hope for content based goals, like another faction.

• Like 3
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Paladin and Bard classes would be nice, but I actually don't want them to add any more classes or companions at this point. If they are doing a 2.7, though, Paladin and Bard.

Otherwise I agree with the sentiment of a $3 million goal.

I disagree about posting a $4 million goal, though - we aren't likely to reach it at this point. It's POSSIBLE, but unlikely. There's no point in putting up unreachable goals, it kind of leaves a minor downer at the end of the campaign.

I think, best for the PE campaign, a $3 million goal period. And I still think that should be an expansion.

If there MUST be a 2.7 - then Paladin and Bard.

I hope the last stretch goal will not be set too far off. I echo Merin's point that we should try to avoid ending the Kickstarter on a downer. Let's put up the final goal, make it a good one, and make it close enough so it can be reached in the limited time we got left, and the whole fundraiser goes out on a high note. More content, more rewards! I really like the Adventurer's Hall idea so I hope we reach that before the campaign ends.

Just the stuff that comes to my mind at the moment:

2.7M - Party size increased to 7 with a beast companion (fantasy version of Dogmeat, namely Morte).

2.8M - Story driven, player choice based environmental effects and the ability to keep playing after the scenario is over.

2.9M - Unlockable super-species after the 1st playthrough.

3M - Fallout style (not-so) random encounters. Additional companion spesific to one of these encounters (And not DA:O style RE please).

3.1M - Unlockable alternative playthrough as the main antagonist in the same areas. :w00t:

Edited by Gecimen