2.4 Million-limit reached or... Well, Yay!

This is great, but then it dropped back a few dollars. Guess it's fluctuating. Still, celbration, folks! :)

Perhaps the stretch goal I've yearned for the least, but still there you have it: crafting and enchantment, and much more to clog your inventories with, hehe!

Edit: And now it seems to stay over 2.4 for awhile too. Grrrrreat, to quote Frosties' Tony the tiger.

Edited by IndiraLightfoot

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

Yes, Monte Carlo! That is even more important than those two classes, and ciphers sound interesting, but barbarians are a bit "What the, aren't that sorta fighters?".

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

Hhmmm . . . I think as long as we get over 2.5 I'll be happy. The Cipher if well implemented could easily be a very interesting class, and I'd hate to lose it. Still the 2.4 goal has great implications that I wouldn't want to be without, I'm happy to see things in this state.

"Step away! She has brought truth and you condemn it? The arrogance!

You will not harm her, you will not harm her ever again!"

so long as we reach 2.5 I am a happy gamer...Cipher's and psionics, always wanted that in a cRPG.

Adventuring hall is something that can easily (relatively) be modded in later, I got no worries there.

Now watch Feargusaurus Rex add some beast-ass goal for 2.7 or even 3 million and makes us all weep...

Edited by NerdBoner

I wonder how the ammount could drop like that, speaking of which I really hope that when the 16th comes around a ton of people suddenly have a change of heart and cancel their donations, can that even happen?

I wonder how the ammount could drop like that, speaking of which I really hope that when the 16th comes around a ton of people suddenly have a change of heart and cancel their donations, can that even happen?

Yes, people can lower their pledges in exactly the same way as they can raise them until the very end. If you look at the lowest graph on this page, you'll see that there are a few points where the impact of people lowering pledges is significant enough to result in a negative rate over the course of even a whole hour. However, it is much more likely that most people will raise their pledges rather than lower them -- both the number of backers and the donation per backer have been going up pretty steadily.

Where can I see how much is the amount of the paypal donations? I can't find it anywhere

Not yet implemented, they said it should be up by monday though. Current numbers come from comment discussion over the Kickstarter page.

OK thanks :)

The inclusion of the Cipher class will make me very VERY happy! I really don't care about crafting, I find cRPGs much more enjoyable when I have to rely only in what I find.

Edited by Sick
LXIfI.jpg

Yay but also boo on the barb hate. I love Barbarians, no they're not just 'fighters'. Fighters are generally disciplined warriors. Barbarians aren't, they've reckless, deliciously reckless. I mean there loosely based off Berzerkr's in Viking culter which was 'far' from your average warriors... I mean the guys cut them selves and howled like maniacs, dudes where crazy. And personally, im looking forward to Barb/Cipher more then I am the adventurers hall but I think its a great addition for folks who wanna do there own party (or wanna make 2 chars).

Edited by Adhin

Def Con: kills owls dead