The Obsidian Order of Eternity wants YOU! part 3

I'm finally getting around to joining up, after changing from the $20 level to $250 level and then adding $8 to join the order.

Please make my title "General Counsel of the Obsidian Order". I'll give 1 whole internets to whoever can guess my real-life profession. :grin:

Management consultant? ;)

Haha, not quite. But very good/creative guess. 8)

I'm finally getting around to joining up, after changing from the $20 level to $250 level and then adding $8 to join the order.

Please make my title "General Counsel of the Obsidian Order". I'll give 1 whole internets to whoever can guess my real-life profession. :grin:

Psychologist?

Yet another newcomer, ought to be known as the "Knave of the Obsidian Order"

"You are going to have to learn to think before you act, but never to regret your decisions, right or wrong. Otherwise, you will slowly begin to not make decisions at all."

How am I not a part of this yet. I was going to wait to donate but i'll toss in my 8 dollars now. Though..... I'm not really good with picking titles and names. I'll have to think about it for a while.

• Like 1

Obsidian ‏@Obsidian Current PayPal status: $140,000. 2,200 backers

"Hmm so last Paypal information was 140,000 putting us at 4,126,929. We did well over and beyond 4 million, and still have an old backer number from Paypal. 76,186 backers. It's very possible that we have over 75,000 backers if I had new Paypal information. Which means we may have 15 Mega dungeon levels, and we already are going to have an amazing game + cats (I swear I will go stir crazy if Adam doesn't own up to the cats thing :p)."

Switching to Paypal means that more of your money will go towards Project Eternity. (The more you know.)

Paypal charges .30 cents per transaction and 2.2% for anything over 100,000 per month for U.S currency. Other currency is different, ranging from anywhere between 2.2-4.9%.

Kick Starter is a fixed 5% charge at the end.

How am I not a part of this yet. I was going to wait to donate but i'll toss in my 8 dollars now. Though..... I'm not really good with picking titles and names. I'll have to think about it for a while.

Remember to choose before the KS is over.

Management consultant? ;)

Haha, not quite. But very good/creative guess. 8)

Priest? ;)

35167v4.jpg

Project Eternity In Progress Tuesday Oct 16, 9:00pm EDT $8.00

(10/14/2012) Pledged $5.00 - Thank you for your pledge! Everyone at Obsidian loves you! Every backer for this level or more will receive a KICKSTARTER BACKER ...

Okay, I'd like the title -Lowly Serf of the Obsidian Order

Obsidian ‏@Obsidian Current PayPal status: $140,000. 2,200 backers

"Hmm so last Paypal information was 140,000 putting us at 4,126,929. We did well over and beyond 4 million, and still have an old backer number from Paypal. 76,186 backers. It's very possible that we have over 75,000 backers if I had new Paypal information. Which means we may have 15 Mega dungeon levels, and we already are going to have an amazing game + cats (I swear I will go stir crazy if Adam doesn't own up to the cats thing :p)."

Switching to Paypal means that more of your money will go towards Project Eternity. (The more you know.)

Paypal charges .30 cents per transaction and 2.2% for anything over 100,000 per month for U.S currency. Other currency is different, ranging from anywhere between 2.2-4.9%.

Kick Starter is a fixed 5% charge at the end.

Hello, just upped my PE pledge another 8 dollars and now going to change my Kickstarter name, hopefully to Falelorn the Scarred One of the Obsidian Order (probably too long but Ill figure it out)

Edit - My KS title is Falelorn Scarred One of the Order

Edited by Falelorn

An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind.

- Buddha

Hi, I'm not new to the forums although I just made my first post a few minutes ago. I discovered a while after this wonderful idea and, without any doubt, added $8 to my previous $250 pledge, so that I could be accepted into the order.

Could my title be Grey Wizard of the Obsidian Order? :)

Thanks a lot! And great, great idea you've had. I think people at Obsidian should do something with this in the game, or in the forums, or anywhere, but do something :)

Edited by Jesugandalf

Good day gentlemen,

Well.. after much(much much MUCH) deliberation I have finally decided to just blow all my holiday money and go for the big 1k(plus 8 ofcourse).

I would like to be dubbed Sarcasmancer of the Obsidian Order.

(I can still join if I used Paypal right?)

PS. I love you all :3.

• Like 1

You're right, this is much better...

Hi, I'm not new to the forums although I just made my first post a few minutes ago. I discovered a while after this wonderful idea and, without any doubt, added $8 to my previous $250 pledge, so that I could be accepted into the order.

Welcome!

* Looking at "Location: Spain" *

And don't forget to add for international shipping (if $250 is your reward) :)

I just upped my pledge for this silly thing, and why not? I'll pay more for one good game then I won't pay for the hundreds of bad ones out there.

Luridis - Nightfall of The Obsidian Order. :yes:

Did I get missed? I know you're probably busy...

Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt. - Julius Caesar

:facepalm: #define TRUE (!FALSE)

I ran across an article where the above statement was found in a release tarball. LOL! Who does something like this? Predictably, this oddity was found when the article's author tried to build said tarball and the compiler promptly went into cardiac arrest. If you're not a developer, imagine telling someone the literal meaning of up is "not down". Such nonsense makes computers, and developers... angry.

Welcome!

* Looking at "Location: Spain" *

And don't forget to add for international shipping (if $250 is your reward) :)

Of course I did that, I don't want all my rewards to be left somewhere in the States ;)

Thanks for the remark :)