The Obsidian Order of Eternity wants YOU! part 3

Seems you forgot me on the list, Ive pledged 288.

Didnt know i needed to link so here it is http://www.kickstart...file/1953747431. Hope i can get my title soon aswell.

Sorry! You will receive your title on the next update. :)

Ah nuts, someone used "Strategist" before me and I missed it. :banghead:

Can I request a change to Master Shugenja of the Obsidian Order?

It's fine - we have a Master Strategist and a Chief Strategist.

But you can still change your title if you like. :)

If it's alright with you, I'll go ahead and change it. I like the idea of every member having their own niche.

Ok, then choose a new title and write it here in the thread. ;)

Part three already? Did we break the forum or what?

Anyway, could my title be changed from "Knight" to "Knight Commander" or do we already have one?

So, "Obsidian Order of the Goat Knight Commander" ? Or "Knight Commander of the Obsidian Order"?

Hi guys! I Upped my pledge by 8 dollars and would like to be known as Inquisitor of the Obsidian Order

http://www.kickstart...file/1230409169

That title is already taken. Please check the members list and choose another title. :yes:

I pledged extra 8 dollars (108 in total) and would like to be known as "Rijkaard of the Obsidian Order"! Thanks guys!

Are you sure that you want your title and name to be the same? I.e. "Rijkaard, Rijkaard of the Obsidian Order"?

Edited by dlux

:closed:

I pledged extra 8 dollars (108 in total) and would like to be known as "Rijkaard of the Obsidian Order"! Thanks guys!

Are you sure that you want your title and name to be the same? I.e. "Rijkaard, Rijkaard of the Obsidian Order"?

Oh, you're right. Let's say "Rijkaard, Lord of Justice of the Obsidian Order". Is this possible?

Oh, you're right. Let's say "Rijkaard, Lord of Justice of the Obsidian Order". Is this possible?

Yup. I added you to the list.

• Like 1

:closed:

:blink: You're strange.

How come?

"Obsidian Order of the Goat Knight Commander" how. :getlost:

Obsidian order + Order of the Goat (from Broken Sword) + character limit... ;)

Yeah, I got the first two parts; never thought of the character limit in the forums. But it's still strange at first sight read.

I see many here have a Kickstarter account. Is it better to follow the game's developments from here instead of at the Kickstarter page? I found I was not able to use the payment system on KIckstarter, and since I cannot pay I did not see any use for Kickstarter. Does following Kickstarter have any advantages compared to coming here?

Nope, just be here. All the journals are here too, discussion is here.

And if you can't use KS, do pledge with PayPal ;)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I think this is a great initiative and I've spent the past month in amazement over how great this community is.

Well, having lurked at the Project Eternity Kickstarter page for the past month - not to mention having enjoyed Obsidian's, and before that Black Isle's, games immensely for the past 15 years - I figure it's past time I joined these forums, and the Obisidan Order of Eternity. I've upped my pledge by $8 (well, actually by $28, since I couldn't resist the expansion add-on).

I've gone through the list of members twice, and given the amount of members and how dangerous I imagine the Endless Paths will be I think the Obisidan Order of Eternity could use a gravedigger (after all, you already have a grave robber, so there is an obvious need for freshly dug graves to pillage).

So, if the title is still available, I would be very happy to get the title "Gravedigger of the Obisidian Order".

• Like 2

I'm finally getting around to joining up, after changing from the $20 level to $250 level and then adding $8 to join the order.

Please make my title "General Counsel of the Obsidian Order". I'll give 1 whole internets to whoever can guess my real-life profession. :grin:

Edited by Warrior1986
  • Like 1

I'm finally getting around to joining up, after changing from the $20 level to $250 level and then adding $8 to join the order.

Please make my title "General Counsel of the Obsidian Order". I'll give 1 whole internets to whoever can guess my real-life profession. :grin:

Management consultant? ;)

35167v4.jpg