The Obsidian Order of Eternity wants YOU! part 3

Ah nuts, someone used "Strategist" before me and I missed it. :banghead:

Can I request a change to Master Shugenja of the Obsidian Order?

It's fine - we have a Master Strategist and a Chief Strategist.

But you can still change your title if you like. :)

If it's alright with you, I'll go ahead and change it. I like the idea of every member having their own niche.

pyp6.jpg

Huh, thought I'd linked. Apparently not.

http://www.kickstart...ofile/451600762

That isn't even neccesarry. Obsidian can see how much you pledged after the Kickstarter has ended (if you want your backer badge at least).

I dunno why you are all posting links to your kickstarter profiles.... nobody asked for them. :)

I think that someone did it first perhaps casually and the rest is a "chain reaction" in new members..including myself :grin:

Edited by Auron89

--- Nimrod of the Obsidian Order ---

That isn't even neccesarry. Obsidian can see how much you pledged after the Kickstarter has ended (if you want your backer badge at least).

I dunno why you are all posting links to your kickstarter profiles.... nobody asked for them. :)

I think that someone did it first perhaps casually and the rest is a "chain reaction" in new members..including myself :grin:

It isn't really needed though and it doesn't prove the +8 dollars. If someone thinks it necessary to prove it, they can take a screenshot of their "My backer history" page. But as dlux said Obsidian will know once KS is over.

Just raised my pledge by 8$ (and also I just registered here :p). I want the title Winter of the Obsidian Order. Do I get to change my KS name now or when the title is added here? Or is it independent?

You can change your KS name by editing your profile there. It's separate from the forums here.

Thanks for answering both of you.

Just raised my pledge by 8$ (and also I just registered here :p). I want the title Winter of the Obsidian Order. Do I get to change my KS name now or when the title is added here? Or is it independent?

You can change your KS name by editing your profile there. It's separate from the forums here.

I know that they're separate but I was wondering if I needed a permission or something. I guess, now that I look at it, I wasn't clear at all.

Edited by Night

I see many here have a Kickstarter account. Is it better to follow the game's developments from here instead of at the Kickstarter page? I found I was not able to use the payment system on KIckstarter, and since I cannot pay I did not see any use for Kickstarter. Does following Kickstarter have any advantages compared to coming here?

It isn't really needed though and it doesn't prove the +8 dollars. If someone thinks it necessary to prove it, they can take a screenshot of their "My backer history" page. But as dlux said Obsidian will know once KS is over.

Well, I did think it weird, but just went with it since everyone else seemed to.

Proud Probatanthrope @D:OS

Tor.com: Boob Plate Armor Would Kill You (cf. "ball plate armor" - Just think about it.)

Well, I did think it weird, but just went with it since everyone else seemed to.

Thought it was weird aswell but since i couldnt see myself on the list, figured maybe it was needed afterall.

So, your Grand Master of hearts would like to repeat here what he has already made public in the Kickstarter comments section:

"To mark the occasion I have to make an announcement. I will try to bring us over three stretchgoals which means that I will raise my pledge exactly the moment before we might hit the goals:

1) I will raise my pledge to $288 to bring us over 2.7M (paladins!!!!)

2) I will raise my pledge to $508 to bring us over 3.0M (because we have to beat Wasteland 2 :))

3) I will raise my pledge to $1000 to bring us over 3.5M (because I LOVE big cities.....)

:)"

Edit: Step 1 has already turned into reality, together with PayPal pledges we reached 2.7M and I've pledged $288 to get there...... :)

Welcome, paladins, you are the true heroes in PE, and welcome Canters, you are the big artists singing about the paladins' heroic deeds! :grin:

Step 2 has turned into reality, pledges for PE reached the magical 3.0M and I've contributed with $508 to bring us there! :wowey:

http://i47.tinypic.com/yktfo.jpg

• Like 3
35167v4.jpg

Hello, was guided here by Macbeth and Hassat Hunter, thnaks to them :)

Just upped my pledge of 165 to 173$ $

May I get the obvious "Smiling Tiger of the Obsidian Order "? :)

Soon as dlux pops in, it shall be done! :thumbsup:

Chronicler of the Obsidian Order; for the pen is mightier than the sword!