The Obsidian Order of Eternity wants YOU! part 3

Hm. I already gave an extra $25 (though not separately). If I'm being asked to give even more... just forget it.

This guys seems pretty legit, just let him in.. or you'll have to dribble your own candles from now on.

No traditional wizard worth his pointy hat could possibly work by the light of pure, smooth, dare one say virgin undribbled candles. It would just not look right. The ambience would be totally shattered. And when it did happen, the luckless wizard would mess about, as people do, with matchsticks and bent paperclips, to try to get nice little dribbles and channels of wax, as nature intended. However, this sort of thing never really works and invariably ends with wax all over the carpet and the wizard setting himself on fire. Candle dribbling, it has been decreed, is a job for a dribbler. – Terry Pratchett, Unseen Academicals.

I am Sight Unseen, the lone wolf of the obsidian order :D

http://www.kickstarter.com/profile/1449702110

Edited by Sight Unseen

xb_s1ghtunseen.gif

Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.- Tyrion Lannister

The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword. If you would take a man's life, you owe it to him to look into his eyes and hear his final words. And if you cannot bear to do that, then perhaps the man does not deserve to die. -Eddard Stark

Hi, all! Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but...oh well! :-) I'm a long time fan of this style crpg since Baldur's Gate1, so when I heard about this project with the lead writer from my favorite video game ever, Chris Avellone - Planescape: Torment, I had to jump aboard! After much deliberation, I went with the $250 tier, 'cause I like the physical goods. I toyed around with the idea of the $1000 tier, but I have to feed my Carvin guitar addiction! Then I saw this opportunity to add $8 and join the Order, and here I am! My name there is Inquisitor Apollyon of the ObsidianOrder - hope that's alright...

Oh, here's a screenshot:

post-46228-0-05826200-1350104145_thumb.jpg

Edited by Appollyon
  • Like 1

what to say .. well, I'm new on this forum and the project eternity seems great, so why not take part in this with an intresting initiative like the Obsidian Order??

Just upped my pledge, http://www.kickstarter.com/profile/1084057656

I'd like to be called Nimrod of the Obsidian Order :yes:

Edited by Auron89

--- Nimrod of the Obsidian Order ---

Eeek, didn't realise we were stuck with these names permanently. I guess I'd like to change mine to Coffin Dodger of the Obsidian Order then if possible, please?

How about Confused Dog of the Obsidian Order?

Matches your avatar.

• Like 1

* YOU ARE A WRONGULARITY FROM WHICH NO RIGHT CAN ESCAPE! *

Chuck Norris was wrong once - He thought HE made a mistake!

Eeek, didn't realise we were stuck with these names permanently. I guess I'd like to change mine to Coffin Dodger of the Obsidian Order then if possible, please?

How about Confused Dog of the Obsidian Order?

Matches your avatar.

Ha, was just changing it to a more fitting one but thanks anyway.

Edited by Clammo

I just upped my pledge! I've chosen the 25$ tier, then added 20$ for the expansion and 8$ for the Order, with the total pledge being 53$.

Have I done everything right?

Here's my Kickstarter profile: http://www.kickstart...rofile/61866363

I'd like to be Shadow Assassin of the Obsidian Order.

Batman: [intimidate] "Let her go".

Joker: [Failure] "Very poor choice of words."

So, I've increased my pledge from $35 to $78.

I'd like to be the "Royal Rodent Catcher of the Obsidian Order"

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee