The Obsidian Order of Eternity wants YOU! part 3

So I upped my pledge. I guess that makes me, PKCrusader, "Crusader of the Obsidian Order". :D

Btw, I'm Patric - Crusader of the Obsidian Order on KS. :)

Edited by PKCrusader

So, your Grand Master of hearts would like to repeat here what he has already made public in the Kickstarter comments section:

"To mark the occasion I have to make an announcement. I will try to bring us over three stretchgoals which means that I will raise my pledge exactly the moment before we might hit the goals:

1) I will raise my pledge to $288 to bring us over 2.7M (paladins!!!!)

2) I will raise my pledge to $508 to bring us over 3.0M (because we have to beat Wasteland 2 :))

3) I will raise my pledge to $1000 to bring us over 3.5M (because I LOVE big cities.....)

:)"

Edit: Step 1 has already turned into reality, together with PayPal pledges we reached 2.7M and I've pledged $288 to get there...... :)

Welcome, paladins, you are the true heroes in PE, and welcome Canters, you are the big artists singing about the paladins' heroic deeds! :grin:

Edited by LordCrash
  • Like 8
35167v4.jpg

Yeah, more members. Welcome!

So, your Grand Master of hearts would like to repeat here what he has already made public in the Kickstarter comments section:

"To mark the occasion I have to make an announcement. I will try to bring us over three stretchgoals which means that I will raise my pledge exactly the moment before we might hit the goals:

1) I will raise my pledge to $288 to bring us over 2.7M (paladins!!!!)

2) I will raise my pledge to $508 to bring us over 3.0M (because we have to beat Wasteland 2 :))

3) I will raise my pledge to $1000 to bring us over 3.5M (because I LOVE big cities.....)

:)"

Edit: Step 1 has already turned into reality, together with PayPal pledges we reached 2.7M and I've pledged $288 to get there...... :)

Welcome, paladins, you are the true heroes in PE, and welcome Canters, you are the big artists singing about the paladins' heroic deeds! :grin:

LC you are crazy, just like me, but shouldn't that be $1008.

• Like 1

Azarhal, Chanter and Keeper of Truth of the Obsidian Order of Eternity.

Greetings. I have raised my pledge 8 dollars and look forward to joining the order. Here are a few words about myself as best described by the superhero The Tick.

Destiny's powerful hand has made the bed of my future, and it's up to me to lie in it. I am destined to be a superhero. To right wrongs, and to pound two-fisted justice into the hearts of evildoers everywhere. And you don't fight destiny. No sir. And, you don't eat crackers in the bed of your future, or you get all... scratchy.

I am mighty. I have a glow you cannot see. I have a heart as big as the moon. As warm as bathwater. We are superheroes, men, we don't have time to be charming. The boots of evil were made for walkin'. We're watching the big picture, friend. We know the score. We are a public service, not glamour boys. Not captains of industry. Keep your vulgar moneys. We are a justice sandwich. No toppings necessary. Living rooms of America, do you catch my drift? Do you dig?

I don't know the meaning of the word "surrender". I mean, I know it, I'm not dumb... just not in this context.

You know, gang, when you're a superhero, you never know where the day will take you. You may find yourself halfway around the world in the shark-infested waters of true-to-life living. Or you may find yourself going down to the store for a lozenge. You can't know, can you? No. You gotta ride that wave, you gotta suck that lozenge. 'Cause if you don't, who will?

I'm sure millions of viewers out there are just wondering what it's like to wear the tights of justice. Well, it's tingly and it's uncomfortable, but it gets the job done and, oh, the job of it.

• Like 2

Holy **** look at all the new members :)

Welcome All :aiee:

18hg6f.jpg?t=1350556308

The shadow in the corner of your eye. The cold steel pressed to your throat.

The beautiful vision that may be your last.

Do not breath, for the Petite Death has your Soul in her hand.

@LordCrash

Since (looking at the graphs) we ARE surely going to reach the 3.0M stretch goal: you, our great Lord, font of inspiration and proudness for all of us, will you increase your pledge to the unspeakable amount of $ 1000, or you will wait until 3.4M?

And, if this will ever happen, have you already choosed if you are going to design a weapon/armour/artifact or an npc? And if it will be an armour, will it be an obsidian shield? :biggrin: :biggrin:

Edited by Sick
LXIfI.jpg

Hail and well met fellow adventurers,

added the magic number $ 8 to my pledge and would love to join the mighty Obsidian Order of Eternity ! :sorcerer:

"Storm Gatherer of the Obsidian Order of Eternity" would be a good title, if you are willing.

Time to up my pledge to do my part to get us to $ 3.5 m ! :dragon:

Best to all of you.

Wow, lots of action on the boards tonight.

And with all the new announcements, I'm even more excited about the game. I can't quite add as much to my pledge as LC has graciously announced he will, but if we get to 3.5M I will have to up mine to $258 (my accountant is gonna kill me though lol)

And a hearty welcome to all of the new members!!

• Like 2
Gensou_Banner.jpg

Woot - We just hit $2.7m on KS - Paladins and Chanters are in :aiee:

George Ziets here we come :)

Edited by Sugarjaye

18hg6f.jpg?t=1350556308

The shadow in the corner of your eye. The cold steel pressed to your throat.

The beautiful vision that may be your last.

Do not breath, for the Petite Death has your Soul in her hand.

Hello fellow Order members and old school RPG's.

I just added $8.00 to my total kickstarter pledege to join the order and help out this project a little bit more

I contributed just to help make the Paladin class goal before it hit 2.7 Million this evening and we did it!

In that spirit, I humbly request the title of

"Paladin of Justice and Humility of the Obsidian Order"

Thank you for accepting me into your ranks and bestowing to me my chosen title if it meets with your approval,

Thank you for your time,

Ward

http://www.kickstarter.com/profile/641002635

Edited by Ward
  • Like 1

Welcome bronzepoem, Kung Fu Master of The Obsidian Order!

haha, I'm eager to see my new title :yes:

Oh, it seems I need to post my KS profile here:http://www.kickstarter.com/profile/651991632

Again, Kungfu Master of The Obsidian Order!

Or Kung Fu? I'm not sure the English word...

Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, She got the Mercedes Benz

She's got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that she calls friends

How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat.

Some dance to remember, some dance to forget