The Obsidian Order of Eternity wants YOU! part 3

Welcome bronzepoem, Kung Fu Master of The Obsidian Order!

haha, I'm eager to see my new title :yes:

Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, She got the Mercedes Benz

She's got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that she calls friends

How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat.

Some dance to remember, some dance to forget

Welcome our newest members everyone!

Eryss, Grey Rogue of the Obsidian Order

Sick, Apothecary of the Obsidian Order

Gundahad, Old Toby Farmer of the Obsidian Order

Sensuki, Subway Apathist of the Obsidian Order

MiCkO, Wild Mage of the Obsidian Order

Zeyelth, Mythological Critter of the Obsidian Order

We now have 346 members! :) The big ol' green dragon will update your titles soon.

<3

Out of curiosity: Does anybody know if someone has pledged 1000$ and is going to add the Obsidian Order Shield as a shield ingame?

I dont mean my personal coat of arms, but the one in LordCrash's signature.

Curious as well

I'd seriously do this if I could afford that:)

[i am trying to resist the urge to increase my pledge to 250 but I am afraid that is as much as I can go]

dlux told me on kickstarter comment page, that he knew of at least two members of the Obsidian Order who

were going to introduce weapons of our Order.

I don't know though if anybody is going to add that shield, though I really would like someone to do so.

• Like 1

"Loyal Servant of His Most Fluffyness, Lord Kerfluffleupogus, Devourer of the Faithful!"

ringoffireresistance.gif *wearing the Ring of Fire Resistance* (gift from JFSOCC)

Welcome bronzepoem, Kung Fu Master of The Obsidian Order!

haha, I'm eager to see my new title :yes:

Where you able to fit that name in the Kickstarter name? I know mine exceeds the limit, and that's even with changing from my name to the username! :banghead:

Check out what Mr. Chris Avellone wrote on Twitter: https://twitter.com/...836840802803712

Hmm, I guess he doesn't like us or something. ^^

Perhaps he is jealous? ;)

lol

Maybe he thinks he isn't cool enough to be in the Obsidian Order. :devil:

I think he works for the Flaming Fists. Don't tell anyone though, it's all very hush hush.

• Like 2

Exile in Torment

QblGc0a.png

Al right, Ya got me. I might as well join in on this madness before it becomes passé.

Seems we have a lot of varied ranks already. Might I suggest a Judge (of the Mega-City variety) It's something different.

Of course, so would a Paladin of Streak, Streak being one of the lesser avatars of the great Marshmallow god. Patron saint of steaking, of course.

Contemplating dropping another $20 to get the expansion (I'm going to buy it now or later anyway). Already did $43 via PayPal (35 tier +8 ) so now all I need to do is pledge another $20 via PayPal and later on Obsidian will send me a questionnaire and I can tell them that the $63 was for the 35 tier, expansion, and 8 smackers for the Obsidian Order of Eternity, correct? I just want to have all my ducks in a row before I pull the trigger on this second PayPal pledge.

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Hey why not, I was looking for an excuse to throw more moneydown. Probably won't use this account until the game is out (I'm of the type who tries to avoid info or spoilers as much as possible until I get to sit down and play the final product).

http://www.kickstarter.com/profile/ianaleksander

have it say "Ardently Denies In The Existence of the Obsidian Order"

thanks!

• Like 1

Welcome to all the new members!

Soo, how does this work? Upped my pledge to 88 dollars. Flouride, Chew Toy of the Obsidian Order reporting in.

That's all there is to it really. You just have to wait a bit for dlux and a mod to change your title. In the mean time you can check if you want one of the many templates to use for your sig(now only $9.99 8) ).