The Obsidian Order of Eternity wants YOU! part 3

Are any of the developers or Obsidian staff a member in the Order?

The Order is here to [enforce] worship [of] them. They are its Gods! :bow:

Except from Alvin, he's a transcendent one! :getlost:

Alvin is cool if you ask me. :)

I just don't get Avellone's reaction... like it is a bad thing if a dev shows us his appreciation by joining us. ^^

Edited by dlux
  • Like 2

:closed:

He.............doesn't..........like ...........us... ;(

:sweat:

Brother Deep Gnome don't listen to Mr Stinky-Socks Avellone he's a big Meany :yucky:

Maybe he is just upset because he didn't join first :wacko: ....... or he really doesn't like us very much. :( in which case :bat: LOL

18hg6f.jpg?t=1350556308

The shadow in the corner of your eye. The cold steel pressed to your throat.

The beautiful vision that may be your last.

Do not breath, for the Petite Death has your Soul in her hand.

Brother Deep Gnome don't listen to Mr Stinky-Socks Avellone he's a big Meany :yucky:

Maybe he is just upset because he didn't join first :wacko: ....... or he really doesn't like us very much. :( in which case :bat: LOL

It was not really something that I was expecting from Avellone. It's not like it really means anything, just the fans supporting the developer with an extra $8 per person.... But oh well, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Including Avellone.

Which means:

This is real cool:

Avellone-Pip-Boy.jpg

And joining the OO is not cool... ^^

Welcome our newest members everyone!

Eryss, Grey Rogue of the Obsidian Order

Sick, Apothecary of the Obsidian Order

Gundahad, Old Toby Farmer of the Obsidian Order

Sensuki, Subway Apathist of the Obsidian Order

MiCkO, Wild Mage of the Obsidian Order

Zeyelth, Mythological Critter of the Obsidian Order

We now have 346 members! :) The big ol' green dragon will update your titles soon.

• Like 1

Correction! We actually have 345 members. :)

Hello friends. Could I be, "Paladin of the Most Noble Order of Obsidian"?

Sorry, Radiant Heart, we already have a Paladin. Check the members list on the first page and choose another title... dwarven paladin, for example, would be fine though. :)

Stop taking things on Twitter seriously. That sadface could mean anything. :)

Like?

Nobody is taking it seriously as you can see. If we did, then we would have already pulled out the pitchforks and torches. ^^

Stop taking things on Twitter seriously. That sadface could mean anything. :)

Like?

Avellone wanted to be that gnome. :)

Hmmm. Interesting. Possibly.

A sad face was bad choice if you follow the context... and Avellone never responded to Alvin... And Avellone never said anything about the Order....

But, I guess we will never really know. If we did, then we would probably already have our pitforks ready. ^^

Edited by dlux

It was not really something that I was expecting from Avellone. It's not like it really means anything, just the fans supporting the developer with an extra $8 per person.... But oh well, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Including Avellone.

Which means:

This is real cool:

Now Dlux that's just cruel!

priestess2.jpg

The Divine Marshmallow shall succour the souls of the Righteous with his sweetness while the Faithless writhe in the molten syrup of his wrath.

Which means:

This is real cool:

Now Dlux that's just cruel!

What is cruel? you mean this?

It's not like it really means anything, just the fans supporting the developer with an extra $8 per person