The Obsidian Order of Eternity wants YOU! part 3

@Sick - you've already done it. And welcome.

18hg6f.jpg?t=1350556308

The shadow in the corner of your eye. The cold steel pressed to your throat.

The beautiful vision that may be your last.

Do not breath, for the Petite Death has your Soul in her hand.

So what will everyones first character build/playthrough be?

Mine will be :)

Name: Wynd (one of my favs)

Race: Human ( Unless one of the others really appeals to me at creation)

Class: Rogue

My story for her.

Wynd is a noble born young lady who has learnt that deception & seduction sometimes go hand in hand.

A kind but cunning girl, she has heard whispers of a fabled guild that only accept those with notable skills and gifts.

Determined to make something of herself and not be just another noble lady, she set abouts tracking down this 'Obsidian Order' and becoming Wynd - The Petite Death.

18hg6f.jpg?t=1350556308

Alrighty another question.... I'm upping my pledge... again (had to get permission this time, seems it's not just my money... *Sigh*) Anyway, I'm uppin to the $65 tier because I really want a physical copy of the game. So I need to include $15 for international shipping does this mean that I up my pledge to $80, and select the $65 reward tier???? Help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

18hg6f.jpg?t=1350556308

With the unfortunate loss of my real life chicken flock to foxes :( I would like to change my title to:

Obsidian Order Seeker of Balance

Was thinking "Vengeful tracker" but it wasn't the foxes fault, they were simply hungry.

If my change in title is accepted by the order I will change it forthwith.

• Like 1

Alrighty another question.... I'm upping my pledge... again (had to get permission this time, seems it's not just my money... *Sigh*) Anyway, I'm uppin to the $65 tier because I really want a physical copy of the game. So I need to include $15 for international shipping does this mean that I up my pledge to $80, and select the $65 reward tier???? Help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

You're correct, the pledge is Tier + Shipping + Add-on(s). In this case $65 + $15 = $80

I think once you get to the $500 and above tiers shipping is included in the base Tier.

Yes, you must raise your pledge to $88 ($65 for the reward, $15 for shipping, $8 for the OOoE) and choose the $65 reward in the pledge management. :)

• Like 1
35167v4.jpg

Yes, you must raise your pledge to $88 ($65 for the reward, $15 for shipping, $8 for the OOoE) and choose the $65 reward in the pledge management. :)

Ahh great pickup @LC I forgot to add the OO pledge :)

• Like 1

With the unfortunate loss of my real life chicken flock to foxes :( I would like to change my title to:

Was thinking "Vengeful tracker" but it wasn't the foxes fault, they were simply hungry.

Sorry to hear about your chickens, nature pretty much sucks like that.

priestess2.jpg

The Divine Marshmallow shall succour the souls of the Righteous with his sweetness while the Faithless writhe in the molten syrup of his wrath.

Sorry to hear about your chickens, nature pretty much sucks like that.

I'm also sorry for Paul..... :/

Btw: Nice new avatar you have, milady priestess! :)

Edited by LordCrash
35167v4.jpg

LC - I'm glad you like it, you should it's your awesome template! It's supposed to be a somewhat religious looking toasting marshmallow! I couldn't work out how to change the text though my photo editing skills are pretty basic. I see you are sporting a very fine crimson cross now, very apt for a (not at all wimpy anymore) Paladin. : )

• Like 1

priestess2.jpg

The Divine Marshmallow shall succour the souls of the Righteous with his sweetness while the Faithless writhe in the molten syrup of his wrath.

Do I have to pledge an extra $8 as well on top of the extra $8 I already upped to join in the first place..... ????

18hg6f.jpg?t=1350556308

Do I have to pledge an extra $8 as well on top of the extra $8 I already upped to join in the first place..... ????

No, you don't have to do that. But in case you are going to raise your pledge you have to adjust the complete amount, e.g. if you stand now at $35+$8=$43 and you want to raise to $65 tier you have to pledge $65+$15+$8=$88. The $43 of your former pledge are obsolete after you raised your pledge (if not you would also have to pay the $35....) to $88. Only the actual amount in your pledge management will be charged after the funding period is over.

If you pledged via PayPal it's quite different because you already submitted the money. So you would have to transmit the difference between $88 and $43.

Understood? :)

35167v4.jpg

Or maybe it can be an organization of fanatics dedicated to the control of the society through the diffusion of the cult of "the giagantic marshmallow"!

FOR THE GREATER SWEET!

:biggrin:

@LordCrash

I may have taken and distorted a bit your Order's symbol (which is great!), and probably will be changed more over time... please don't hurt me! :bow:

• Like 1
LXIfI.jpg

Or maybe it can be an organization of fanatics dedicated to the control of the society through the diffusion of the cult of "the giagantic marshmallow"!

FOR THE GREATER SWEET!

:biggrin:

@LordCrash

I may have taken and distorted a bit your Order's symbol (which is great!), and probably will be changed more over time... please don't hurt me! :bow:

Don't worry. I'm looking forward to what you will do with it. :)

35167v4.jpg

Oh noes!

My individuality is in peril! ;(

Ronnie, Vanguard of the Obsidian Order :banghead:

I demand a recount! (or something....)

Thats what happens when new members don't check the members list (and dlux slacks) ^^

I'll fix it. :)

:closed: