The Obsidian Order of Eternity wants YOU! part 3

ALL MEMBERS AND CANDIDATES; PLEASE READ

After the Kickstarter has ended we will NOT be accepting any new members. You will also not be able to change your title anymore at this point! So choose your title wisely. :)

Yes, this is official.

Edited by dlux
  • Like 4

:closed:

I am curious, are we able to change our titles using our CP? I am not sure but I have seen people with titles such as 'Vampire'. I assume that person is not a member of this Order.

No, we're not. But I think members who rendered outstanding services to the board can ask for special ones. ;)

• Like 1
35167v4.jpg

BIG UPDATE!!!

1) I've finished all outstanding avatars/logos. Please check you mailboxes, friends. :)

2) I've made a new version of my artwork. Hope you like it. :)

2v0e650.jpg

3) I've uploaded psd templates of my previous avatar/logo version. Feel free to use and modificate them as you like. :)

https://rapidshare.c...k1_template.psd

https://rapidshare.c...k2_template.psd

4) I've uploaded my "PE Paladin Promo Trailer" (new updated Extended Cut, thanks to Farudan for corrections) to DailyMotion so you can all see it now. The video was originally in 720p but DailyMotion doesn't support HD for that, I'm afraid. Hope you like it though! :)

Edited by LordCrash
  • Like 8
35167v4.jpg

welcome to all the new people! happy to have you aboard.

@ lordcrash

very nice mate. have to say i definitely like it. i'm currently working on my shield, trying to figure out exactly what i want with it.

Master Wetboy of the Obsidian Order of Eternity

Howdy... Added myself to the list.

If possible "CommonOddity - Oldefahg of the Obsidian Order" would be awesome- otherwise I'll cook up something less obnoxious :)

Btw, I added $8 via kickstarter. Doesn't matter whether it's KS or papyal, yeah? I would really fight for that title (long, long story behind it. Plenty of sentiment despite the lulz/obnoxiousness)