The Obsidian Order of Eternity wants YOU! part 3

Just upped my pledge, my kickstarter profile is http://www.kickstart...file/571596699. Been replaying planescape since this started so I would like to be The Berk Cutter of the Obsidian Order

Welcome! Please choose a title Rabidlamb. :)

Uhm... Is it me or... has dlux not noticed the title given by Rabidlamb?

"The Berk Cutter of the Obsidian Order"

"Loyal Servant of His Most Fluffyness, Lord Kerfluffleupogus, Devourer of the Faithful!"

ringoffireresistance.gif *wearing the Ring of Fire Resistance* (gift from JFSOCC)

Just upped my pledge, my kickstarter profile is http://www.kickstart...file/571596699. Been replaying planescape since this started so I would like to be The Berk Cutter of the Obsidian Order

Welcome! Please choose a title Rabidlamb. :)

Uhm... Is it me or... has dlux not noticed the title given by Rabidlamb?

"The Berk Cutter of the Obsidian Order"

:facepalm:

Even dlux makes a mistake sometimes. ^^

:closed:

So, I've been sketching at work (naughty me) :) ... but, I was thinking about a symbol/sign for the Obsidian Order. I drew it on a post it note (which is why it is yellow), and then edited it on paint. It is a more simplified version of project eternity's new symbol, duplicated to represent a couple of things.

1 - It looks like OO - Obsidian Order.

2 - Also looks like the number 8 which is our pledge/sign up fee and the number for eternity :)

Thoughts people please. :)

OOsymbol.jpg?t=1349744909

Edited by Sugarjaye
  • Like 2

18hg6f.jpg?t=1350556308

The shadow in the corner of your eye. The cold steel pressed to your throat.

The beautiful vision that may be your last.

Do not breath, for the Petite Death has your Soul in her hand.

33vp9io.jpg

May I proudly present my personal coat of arms?

All honors go to LordCrash for this :)

Thank you

• Like 3

"Loyal Servant of His Most Fluffyness, Lord Kerfluffleupogus, Devourer of the Faithful!"

ringoffireresistance.gif *wearing the Ring of Fire Resistance* (gift from JFSOCC)

33vp9io.jpg

May I proudly present my personal coat of arms?

All honors go to LordCrash for this :)

Thank you

Awww, so cute.... :( makes me want mine so much more. :)

18hg6f.jpg?t=1350556308

Out of curiosity: Does anybody know if someone has pledged 1000$ and is going to add the Obsidian Order Shield as a shield ingame?

I dont mean my personal coat of arms, but the one in LordCrash's signature.

So, after my "PE Paladin Promo Trailer" was blocked on Youtube (fu.... you Ubisoft, nobody cares about your old trailers....) I can only show it to you people directly, which means I will send you a link to the vidoe on my rapidhsare-account so you can download it (~128 MB). It's completely non-commerical, just fan-made stuff for a very small audience (friends, in fact) so I think that shouldn't be a problem.....

Please send me a PM if you are interested.... :)

35167v4.jpg

So, I've been sketching at work (naughty me) :) ... but, I was thinking about a symbol/sign for the Obsidian Order. I drew it on a post it note (which is why it is yellow), and then edited it on paint. It is a more simplified version of project eternity's new symbol, duplicated to represent a couple of things.

1 - It looks like OO - Obsidian Order.

2 - Also looks like the number 8 which is our pledge/sign up fee and the number for eternity :)

Thoughts people please. :)

OOsymbol.jpg?t=1349744909

Playing with colours... :no:

oosymbol-bp.jpg?t=1349750022

Edited by Sugarjaye
  • Like 4

18hg6f.jpg?t=1350556308

Niiiiiiiiiice. Is the .psd for the shield availible?

Also, longest name on the list. Whoops.

No traditional wizard worth his pointy hat could possibly work by the light of pure, smooth, dare one say virgin undribbled candles. It would just not look right. The ambience would be totally shattered. And when it did happen, the luckless wizard would mess about, as people do, with matchsticks and bent paperclips, to try to get nice little dribbles and channels of wax, as nature intended. However, this sort of thing never really works and invariably ends with wax all over the carpet and the wizard setting himself on fire. Candle dribbling, it has been decreed, is a job for a dribbler. – Terry Pratchett, Unseen Academicals.

Hello, folks! I'm usually "SD" on Kickstarter and on the many, many forums those projects have built for backers, just like this one. It seems that the Order doesn't have one of me yet (now that I'm no longer a Goat... we already had a Goat!).

I'll be Necronaut of the Obsidian Order... I like the sound of it, and it supports another project at the same time. 8)

Welcome to all the new members. And today it's my birthday so I'm happy. But I will not sing you a song for the occasion. But welcome.

image-163154-full.jpg?1348681100

"What can change the nature of a man?"

I'll stick to my own signature, nice shields though.

Not everyone has your epic collection of badges Silver, so we have to make do as best we can. : )

priestess2.jpg

The Divine Marshmallow shall succour the souls of the Righteous with his sweetness while the Faithless writhe in the molten syrup of his wrath.

@Sugarjaye,

Great looking symbol, +1 support from this end.

Re: Third thread

Congrats to all the instigators of the order for doing such a damned fine job !

Edited by Theobeau

- Project Eternity, Wasteland 2 and Torment: Tides of Numenera; quality cRPGs are back !

image-163154-full.jpg?1348681100      3fe8e989e58997f400df78f317b41b50.jpg