The Obsidian Order of Eternity wants YOU! part 3

@Sugarjaye - thanks.

The church accepts donations from parishioners in the form of clean and mostly unused underwear. The Wimp-Knights require constant resuppling with fresh undergarments that they might continue in their holy mission to capture that most fearsome and horrible monster known as 'Feargusaurus' and bring him unto the service of the Marshmallow God. All donations are gratefully accepted! :w00t:

Wimp Paladins prefer to streak. ^^

Beware Feargussaurus!

In nothing but an Obsidian Order symbol painted on your chest... ????

:)

Pretty much. To confuse the Feargussaurus while I save the damsel in distress (see pic).

• Like 1

:closed:

@Sugarjaye - thanks.

The church accepts donations from parishioners in the form of clean and mostly unused underwear. The Wimp-Knights require constant resuppling with fresh undergarments that they might continue in their holy mission to capture that most fearsome and horrible monster known as 'Feargusaurus' and bring him unto the service of the Marshmallow God. All donations are gratefully accepted! :w00t:

Wimp Paladins prefer to streak. ^^

Beware Feargussaurus!

In nothing but an Obsidian Order symbol painted on your chest... ????

:)

Pretty much. To confuse the Feargussaurus while I save the damsel in distress (see pic).

I just see our wimp princess sistergold on the right side of the picture fruitlessly trying to confuse the Feargosaurus while he is in fact fascinated by a simple pterosaur.

I suppose that we two glorious wimp kinghts, brother dlux, went home briefly to fetch another pair of long johns since dusk already ushered in..... :aiee:

35167v4.jpg

It's absolutely mandatory to wear two pairs of hand-knitted daily exchangable underwear - under your long johns! :biggrin:

Thus speaks a true servant of the Marshmallow god!

Dlux your order dictates that any distressed damsels so poorly equipped must immediately be wrapped in warm blankets and provided with soup as a prevention from catching cold! I fear you waver in your commitment and must do penance before the toasting fires of the Marshmallow God!

Edited by Sistergoldring
  • Like 1

priestess2.jpg

The Divine Marshmallow shall succour the souls of the Righteous with his sweetness while the Faithless writhe in the molten syrup of his wrath.

It's absolutely mandatory to wear two pairs of hand-knitted daily exchangable underwear - under your long johns! :biggrin:

Dlux your order dictates that any distressed damsels so poorly equipped must immediately be wrapped in warm blankets and provided with soup as a prevention from catching cold! I fear you waver in your commitment and must do penance before the toasting fires of the Marshmallow God immediately!

Oh, you ask so much of poor dlux. He is just a wimp paladin.

So I just pledged, hoping I've done it right? My kickstarted name is Bek, here's my profile: http://www.kickstarter.com/profile/jumblemurdersense

Hoping to use the title: "Apprentice Candle Dribbler" (Bonus points if you can name the reference)

No traditional wizard worth his pointy hat could possibly work by the light of pure, smooth, dare one say virgin undribbled candles. It would just not look right. The ambience would be totally shattered. And when it did happen, the luckless wizard would mess about, as people do, with matchsticks and bent paperclips, to try to get nice little dribbles and channels of wax, as nature intended. However, this sort of thing never really works and invariably ends with wax all over the carpet and the wizard setting himself on fire. Candle dribbling, it has been decreed, is a job for a dribbler. – Terry Pratchett, Unseen Academicals.

Upped my pledge by $8, although that was out of necessity as Amazon wouldn't let me swap what credit card I was using without changing the amount. I think I'll stick with my current title though ;)

• Like 2

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

So I just pledged, hoping I've done it right? My kickstarted name is Bek, here's my profile: http://www.kickstart...mblemurdersense

Hoping to use the title: "Apprentice Candle Dribbler" (Bonus points if you can name the reference)

Welcome to the Order! I just read your post on Kickstarter as well. Everything is in order (excuse the pun) and you'll be added in the next update.

P.S. Without googling, I thought the reference was to Terry Pratchett's Discworld.

• Like 1

Exile in Torment

QblGc0a.png

Upped my pledge by $8, although that was out of necessity as Amazon wouldn't let me swap what credit card I was using without changing the amount. I think I'll stick with my current title though ;)

Awesome Gorth! But at least choose a title for the members list (just like Fionavar did) :)

P.S. Without googling, I thought the reference was to Terry Pratchett's Discworld.

Correct! Unseen Academicals.

you did everything right, don't forget the $8 pledge to join the Obsidian Order though! :yes:

I went from 27 to 35 :) I assumed upgrading reward tier doesn't affect it.

Edited by Jumble Murdersense

No traditional wizard worth his pointy hat could possibly work by the light of pure, smooth, dare one say virgin undribbled candles. It would just not look right. The ambience would be totally shattered. And when it did happen, the luckless wizard would mess about, as people do, with matchsticks and bent paperclips, to try to get nice little dribbles and channels of wax, as nature intended. However, this sort of thing never really works and invariably ends with wax all over the carpet and the wizard setting himself on fire. Candle dribbling, it has been decreed, is a job for a dribbler. – Terry Pratchett, Unseen Academicals.

Moderator of the Order sounds too pretentious. Lets call it 'Grinning Skull of the Obsidian Order' :skull:

• Like 1

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Dlux your order dictates that any distressed damsels so poorly equipped must immediately be wrapped in warm blankets and provided with soup as a prevention from catching cold! I fear you waver in your commitment and must do penance before the toasting fires of the Marshmallow God immediately!

Oh, you ask so much of poor dlux. He is just a wimp paladin.

Dlux – Gentle Knight do not despair. Instead rejoice certain that your faith shall be rewarded. For your seat at the undying campfire and feast of self-replenishing s’mores awaits reserved by your efforts. Go forth tremulously Wimp-Paladin sure in the knowledge that the Marshmallow God shall sweeten the path before you.

(and with that I admit I may have rolled a few too many Clerics back in my DND days! :w00t: )

Edited by Sistergoldring
  • Like 1

priestess2.jpg

The Divine Marshmallow shall succour the souls of the Righteous with his sweetness while the Faithless writhe in the molten syrup of his wrath.

Dlux your order dictates that any distressed damsels so poorly equipped must immediately be wrapped in warm blankets and provided with soup as a prevention from catching cold! I fear you waver in your commitment and must do penance before the toasting fires of the Marshmallow God!

And we all know who this mighty allfluffly utmost tasty Marshmallow God is!

*coughs* *puffs up chest*

"Loyal Servant of His Most Fluffyness, Lord Kerfluffleupogus, Devourer of the Faithful!"

ringoffireresistance.gif *wearing the Ring of Fire Resistance* (gift from JFSOCC)

And we all know who this mighty allfluffly utmost tasty Marshmallow God is!

*coughs* *puffs up chest*

You cannot be the Marshmallow God and the giant paladin-eating marshmallow cube in one marshmallow, or can you??? I just had a scare..... :aiee:

35167v4.jpg

Or better..... depending on how you look at it. :p

18hg6f.jpg?t=1350556308

The shadow in the corner of your eye. The cold steel pressed to your throat.

The beautiful vision that may be your last.

Do not breath, for the Petite Death has your Soul in her hand.

OMG.... I am trying really,really hard not to laugh too loudly (as i'm at work) But, that's bloody awesome. :dancing:

• Like 1

18hg6f.jpg?t=1350556308

You cannot be the Marshmallow God and the giant paladin-eating marshmallow cube in one marshmallow, or can you??? I just had a scare..... :aiee:

The Marshmallow God works in mysterious ways.... That's all I gotto say^^

"Loyal Servant of His Most Fluffyness, Lord Kerfluffleupogus, Devourer of the Faithful!"

ringoffireresistance.gif *wearing the Ring of Fire Resistance* (gift from JFSOCC)

Or better..... depending on how you look at it. :p

Take that:

qxmp8w.jpg

:p

You know this actually makes me want mine even more now...........

18hg6f.jpg?t=1350556308