What do you Want to Know Before the Kickstarter Ends?

I've said if often enough to sound like an annoying broken record.

But still... will the box contain a drm-free installer?

The same file you'd download from gog.com would do nicely.

Check out the thread referencing Ferg's KS comments --- I think that's confirmed.

sonsofgygax.JPG

Check out the thread referencing Ferg's KS comments --- I think that's confirmed.

Yeah, if I'm remembering right, you get a choice even with the boxed game. I'm actually going to choose STEAM. It's made my life easier a number of times.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I dunno if i said it before, i'm too lazy to mouse click back, but I'd like to know as much about the lore of the world as is comfortably possible and absolutely NOTHING about the plot.

cultures, factions, tribes, religions...i want to know as much as my starting character would know being a citizen of that world.

^ Seconded. Maybe ongoing, pledged support by fans might constitute a new part-funding model in of itself?

I mean, folks pay subs to play MMOs. Why not pay upfront for the continued development of SP games?

Don't see why not. Wasteland 2 has a store for late backers to donate via paypal: http://wasteland.inxile-entertainment.com/store So I don't see that it wouldn't be possible for Obsidian to do something similar, and link the paypal donations to previous Kickstarter ones for those who've made them and want to improve their tier.

Yeah, if I'm remembering right, you get a choice even with the boxed game. I'm actually going to choose STEAM. It's made my life easier a number of times.

It's sort of maybe perhaps confirmed. Meaning either a drm free dvd or a download ticket to gog.

If a developer would like to make it crystal clear the dvd will be usable without any download, activation or cd-check system, I'd increase my pledge by $100.

I'm maybe the only one and maybe not. I hope they'll spell it out before the time runs out. Because it might be worth a couple thousand to do so.