What are you playing now

LadyCrimson

HI. new to forum.first post. Long time gamer. love obsidians games

currently playing...well as this moment alt tabbed out of Fallout 2 low int run through ahahahaha love it.

• Like 3

Fairy Light Chip of Draxor FX Enchanted@4.5 static bolts

Holy graphics card of Edenwell 6000

8 Gelgaplex of rammage

100 stash squares of the heavy traveller

Been playing -- well, more like been obsessed with -- Borderlands 2. Had been playing the assassin, but just started a new game as a gunzerker. Not too far into it yet, level 7 or 8, and I'm curious if others have also experienced this: The only guns I've ever looted from chests are pistols, and not very good ones. No assault rifles, shotguns, SMGs or sniper rifles to be found. I've had to buy them from Marcus. Yet with the assassin I was finding all kinds of good loot.

Also played a little bit of Medal of Honor recently. Never played it before and was having a great time until I blew myself up with a RPG because I was still partially hidden behind cover when I fired. Oops.

Today my copies of Xcom and Dishonored arrived in the mail, and I'm installing them at the moment.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

Been playing -- well, more like been obsessed with -- Borderlands 2. Had been playing the assassin, but just started a new game as a gunzerker. Not too far into it yet, level 7 or 8, and I'm curious if others have also experienced this: The only guns I've ever looted from chests are pistols, and not very good ones. No assault rifles, shotguns, SMGs or sniper rifles to be found. I've had to buy them from Marcus. Yet with the assassin I was finding all kinds of good loot.

I've found up until about clvl8-12, most of the time I'd find pistols, any class, from chests or drops. Occasionally a sniper, AR, or SMG, but mostly pistols. Based on comments in forums, I think for some reason the game just favors them until higher levels. ... eg, you're pretty unlikely to get a rocket launcher early on. My Zero didn't get a single non-quest-reward sniper rifle until past clvl9. :getlost: That said, it is somewhat random so you may have a game/chr. where you'll find less pistols and more of the other things, even in the starter area. And even at higher clvls, pistols seem to be fairly common, while other things tend to go in sporadic spurts (lately all hubby and I get are rocket launchers, seems like).

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

XCOM and DA3 :p

Something you want to share with the rest of the group? :p

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I've found up until about clvl8-12, most of the time I'd find pistols, any class, from chests or drops. Occasionally a sniper, AR, or SMG, but mostly pistols. Based on comments in forums, I think for some reason the game just favors them until higher levels. ... eg, you're pretty unlikely to get a rocket launcher early on. My Zero didn't get a single non-quest-reward sniper rifle until past clvl9. :getlost: That said, it is somewhat random so you may have a game/chr. where you'll find less pistols and more of the other things, even in the starter area. And even at higher clvls, pistols seem to be fairly common, while other things tend to go in sporadic spurts (lately all hubby and I get are rocket launchers, seems like).

I hear what you're saying. Since I first got a rocket launcher, in my assassin game, it seems like that's the majority of what I find now. Still, I seem to remember getting a better variety of weapons, even if they were crap and barely worth the backpack space, at the early levels with the assassin. I just wondered if the game was glitched because I'd been through these areas already with another character.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

No release date at this time.

Game is coming along and it's usually a pleasant surprise since I actually don't get into the main campaign very frequently, so after a couple of weeks it's pretty crazy how much can be done. Still a long ways to go though.

Still, there's still a need to get some level of content up pretty quickly because it allows us to proof of concept whether or not some of the ideas are fun, and if not can they be iterated on or improved, or maybe just take the lumps and realize it's not as great in practice as it is on paper. (Part of the problem with DA2 is that this iteration time didn't exist)

• Like 3

HI. new to forum.first post. Long time gamer. love obsidians games

currently playing...well as this moment alt tabbed out of Fallout 2 low int run through ahahahaha love it.

Welcome :)

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Been having a look at Dishonered.

Some thief nostalgia is nice even tho the formula has been treated rather poorly.

What's surprising is the over-enthusiastic critical reception.

I am pretty sure that Square-Enix is crying bloody tears right now over not doing a proper job on Thief 4.

Cleared The Death God's Vault in MotB. Those motherf'n ancient vampires or whatever they are called made me want to pull my chest hair.

I'm also returning to Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth. The aim is to get the "best" ending.

I've played a little bit of Dishonored.

Been playing a lot of Dota 2 lately. Very fun competetive game to play with friends, and it feels pretty much just like the first one.

Tried Dishonored for 20 minutes or so, and I'll probably never play it again - as with most games I buy these days, sadly.

No release date at this time.

Game is coming along and it's usually a pleasant surprise since I actually don't get into the main campaign very frequently, so after a couple of weeks it's pretty crazy how much can be done. Still a long ways to go though.

Still, there's still a need to get some level of content up pretty quickly because it allows us to proof of concept whether or not some of the ideas are fun, and if not can they be iterated on or improved, or maybe just take the lumps and realize it's not as great in practice as it is on paper. (Part of the problem with DA2 is that this iteration time didn't exist)

I want to believe. Good luck.
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I decided to start a second play through with my commando in Borderlands 2. I'm finding that my weapons don't do any damage, but my turret is still mowing enemies down. Literally I'll just toss my turret down and it'll take out mobs of enemies without me having to fire a single bullet. Which comes in handy since, as I said, my weapons don't do much damage.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I'm in one of those moods where nothing is good after playing Mask of the Betrayer. Tried Max Payne out for a couple hours and I'm getting a little bored. Tried Divinity Divinity out for a couple minutes before getting bored.

TPS down. RPG down. Maybe I should give adventure games a shot. I like adventure games.

I should be studying for architecture, but I'm playing Borderlands 2. Maybe reconsidering my major. Switch to loot-taker or something.

I'm in one of those moods where nothing is good after playing Mask of the Betrayer. Tried Max Payne out for a couple hours and I'm getting a little bored. Tried Divinity Divinity out for a couple minutes before getting bored.

TPS down. RPG down. Maybe I should give adventure games a shot. I like adventure games.

Telltale's Walking Dead? Or do you want more of the classic "stupid puzzles that have no logical congruity whatsoever" type of adventure game?

Edited by AGX-17

Either or. I've got Walking Dead, the Blackwell series, the Still Life series, and Syberia in my backlog. Among much more.

Still playing a bit of DA2. Getting a bit fed up with Kirkwall, so I'm considering finally getting started on one of the DLC's. Just not sure if I want to play Mark of the Assassin or Legacy first.

Edit: It turned out the the wannabe priest in white armour wanted to join my party too.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I want to believe. Good luck.

Worst case; we still have PE ;).

Either or. I've got Walking Dead, the Blackwell series, the Still Life series, and Syberia in my backlog. Among much more.

Of these, I suggest Syberia.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Falling back into the "bah, don't feel like playing any games" mood. Killing stuff occasionally with hubby is still ok, but totally unmotivated to play anything on my own.

There's that part of my brain that would like to do a replay of FNV etc, or finish that game of BG1 I began a long time ago, or finally play KOTOR2 with that restoration mod...but the desire to invest the time commitment just isn't there. Perhaps I'm saving my apparently now-limited gaming-energy for the future Project Eternity.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

X-Com is the most recent addition and I've been enjoying it but after my squad got killed on a mission I've been taking a bit of a break :-p

Beyond that I've been playing Borderlands 2 and FTL and completed a replay of Dragon Age: Origins and finally got up the will power to finish Dragon Age 2.

Tonight I've been considering starting up D3 since is was patched or playing through Bastion yet again but I probably won't do either.

Edited by Pshaw

K is for Kid, a guy or gal just like you. Don't be in such a hurry to grow up, since there's nothin' a kid can't do.