2.5 mln goal question

I would be cool if there was at least a companion for each class though.

At $2,6 million we will have:

5 races (human, elves, dwarves, godlike and ???)

9 classes (fighters, wizards, priests, rougues, rangers, monks, druids, barbarians, ciphers)

9 companions (edair, cadegund, aloth, monk dude, dwarven ranger chick and 4x ???)

They should put this info on the front page of the Kickstarter... took me a few minutes to add everything up. ^^

Edited by dlux

:closed:

But at 2.6million we can cherrypick companions so I think you can count on getting whatever kind of companion you want.

Cherrypick companions without any character, which imo makes the whole companion idea kind of moot...but I guess many people are satisfied with playing everything out in their head.

9 classes (fighters, wizards, priests, rougues, rangers, monks, druids, barbarians, ciphers)

9 companions (edair, cadegund, aloth, monk dude, dwarven ranger chick and 4x ???)

They should put this info on the front page of the Kickstarter... took me a few minutes to add everything up. ^^

Thank you for the effort. I had no idea how many companions were planned beyond the first 5.
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I thought they said godlike races.

They could be organized as subraces though.

I'm sure that I read "3 godlike races" just some hours ago. It was on the main PE kickstarter page, but now they changed it for the 4th level of the mega dungeon. :(

I'm really really sure of it.

LXIfI.jpg

It's 6 races actually

3 starting (Human, Dwarf, Elf), 1st Stretch Race, 2nd Stretch Race, Godlike Race ?

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Thank you for the effort. I had no idea how many companions were planned beyond the first 5.

It's not correct though, I made a mistake. The game will have 6 races, 9 classes and 8 companions.

Edited by dlux

:closed: