Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

Heaven...

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Impressive... almost anime-ish in some way.

O'Donnell does good stuff.

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I liked it so much it's the only one I play while riding the car/chocobo now.

(I feel like the uploader sped it up a little bit vs in the game, couldn't find better tho...)

• Like 2

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I feel like the uploader sped it up a little bit vs in the game, couldn't find better tho...)

That is a common trick to slip passed automated content censuring tools.

Repetitive but relaxing. Used to listen to this to sleep many years ago and have recently started using it again. Need to not live next to a highway...

• Like 3

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - Ordon Village

:3

but on to serious business:

There is no god and life is ultimately pointless. :(

Edited by Katphood

Katphood on PSN, Steam & Xbox Live

The finest piece of music ever composed.

EDIT: Midi version as heard ingame -

Edited by Humanoid
  • Like 1

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

After all these years I never bothered to look up what that song is about, was a good pick for Blackhawk Down.   Some pretty cheerful lyrics :lol: - http://lyrics.wikia.com/wiki/Rachid_Taha:Barra_Barra

• Like 3

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra