Vidgy Game Soundtracks

Katphood

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

• 2 weeks later...

The only good thing about Tomb Raider 2 lol

• Like 1

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

A great foreboding, apprehensive track from Dragon's Dogma: dark arisen. Usually plays on a loop while you're crawling through dark hallways/tunnels, praying not to encounter the literal Grim Reaper indicated by it.

Starting town theme

• Like 1

So, finally finished the "main" story in Guild Wars 2. The big bad guy is defeated and you go back to Fort Trinity to celebrate and count your losses. I didn't really pay attention to the music until the vocals started (about a minute in), but I quickly took a liking to it. Youtube search ftw! :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

So, finally finished the "main" story in Guild Wars 2. The big bad guy is defeated and you go back to Fort Trinity to celebrate and count your losses. I didn't really pay attention to the music until the vocals started (about a minute in), but I quickly took a liking to it. Youtube search ftw! :)

Hope you stayed for the magic show until after the song. :p

• Like 1

Hope you stayed for the magic show until after the song. :p

The "Magician" you encounter first time at level 10 (if human of noble descent)? Yes, I recognized the guy. I still remember bursting out laughing :grin:

• Like 2

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I really like the song in this trailer lol

Can't find the idolated ost treatment (yet). I know someone, some youtuber will probably isolate it and properly mix it with the careful treatment later.

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

• 2 weeks later...

Deserves to be here!

• 1 month later...

For soundtracks, I been enjoying Yakuza 0 - Two Dragons. 

Yakuza 0 - Trouble Shooting Star, is also pretty good too.

Edited by wolfrider100

" Life... is strength. That is not to be contested, it seems

logical enough. You live, you affect your world. "

Jon Irenicus ´

• 2 weeks later...

Had this song stuck in me head, lads

Pyre is such a gem of a game

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HUEHUEHUE XD

I've had this one stuck in my head lately

HUEHUE!

• Like 2