Vidgy Game Soundtracks

Katphood

• 2 weeks later...

~ Heroes of Might and Magic 2 ~
Grassland Theme by Heroes Orchestra

~ Heroes of Might and Magic 3 ~
Battle Theme II by Heroes Orchestra

• Like 2

"Loyal Servant of His Most Fluffyness, Lord Kerfluffleupogus, Devourer of the Faithful!"

ringoffireresistance.gif *wearing the Ring of Fire Resistance* (gift from JFSOCC)

~ Dragon Age: Inquisition ~
Main Theme by Lindsey Stirling

~ Dragon Age: Inquisition ~
The Dawn Will Come by Folklore Guild

"Loyal Servant of His Most Fluffyness, Lord Kerfluffleupogus, Devourer of the Faithful!"

ringoffireresistance.gif *wearing the Ring of Fire Resistance* (gift from JFSOCC)

~ Mass Effect 2 ~

Suicide Mission by London Philharmonic Orchestra

• Like 1

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

• Like 1

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

~ Mass Effect 3 ~

A Future for the Krogan by Christopher Lennertz

~ Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 ~
Hell March 2 by Frank Klepacki

• Like 2

Part of one of the new themes from the Royal Edition of FFXV (full version is around 7-8 minutes long I think). This part of it is played during a last phase of a boss fight.  I utterly love it. I am so going to buy the "Verse 2" of the XV soundtrack (already bought the original first one), which will include the music from the dlc's and such.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

~ Heroes of Might and Magic 5 ~

Haven Town Theme by Paul Anthony Romero

• 2 weeks later...

Nevermind the trailer, Kojima has a great taste when it comes to music. :grin:

Death Stranding OST - Asylum for the Feelings

Edited by Katphood

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

• 3 weeks later...

~ Heroes of Might and Magic 3 - Horn of the Abyss ~
Highlands Theme by Docent Picolan

~ Heroes of Might and Magic 3 - Horn of the Abyss ~
Pirate Cove Town Theme

• Like 2

Most of my own favourites are already mentioned, so here's:

From Mirror's Edge.The music always fit the ambience of the runs perfectly in-game.

Also saw a lot of Nier Automata, but nothing from the original Nier or connected Drakengard series, so here's:

This one was the sudden Rhythm game finale for Drakengard 3, which was 'til then almost entirely hack-n-slash. Frustrated many, especially with two "surprise" notes at the end when the song seems over.

Edited by Taevyr
  • Like 2

As I can't get the soundtrack out of my head now, might as well share some more. Here are a few personal favourites from the original Nier tracks, the second of which caught me completely off guard in Automata as it was reworked in EMIL'S DAMN SHOP SONG. Manly tears were shed over the fridge brilliance of that one... and then it replays in his house...

Edited by Taevyr
  • Like 2

My list of favorite ost includes:

Transistor

Nier Automata

Hollow Knight

Brigador

Skyrim

• Like 1

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

• 2 weeks later...