Vidgy Game Soundtracks

Katphood

There were sad emotions happening IRL when this started playing off my playlist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwBh_7zV4Wo

Emil, ffs, why even outside the game!? Why? I ... did burst out in laughter so that works I suppose. Not sure it did for my ex-wife. Eh.

"You need greatsword to slash the boar" that song has me in stitches every time.

Edited by Fenixp
  • Like 1

Prey: Don't Fear the Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult

Pardon me because of the double-post, but this is just awesome!  :banana:

Edited by Katphood
  • Like 5

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

• 2 weeks later...

A nice, cool folky song that surprised me with how good it actually was...

A sexy and beautiful song that always gets stuck in my head. I always looked foward to hearing this when I started up the game...

• Like 3

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

• 2 weeks later...

Necroposting and with good reason.

I had this song stuck in my head all day today....

Classic!

• Like 2

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo2ORdMU-SA

Made me want to replay the game again. :blush:

• Like 3

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

I'm back to Witcher 3 actually, gotta finish Blood & Wine. :)

Wolven Storm Orchestral Cover - Priscillas song

Original still sounds better, maybe because it sounds more simple:

Edited by Katphood
  • Like 2

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

Malukah's piano cover was really, really nice though. Sharm did a really nice performance of it too, not really a cover though.

• Like 1

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

My pleasure. :)

• Like 2

The Red Alert games had some pretty epic soundtracks, while Hell March is my favourite, this one is pretty damn good aswell.

• Like 1

Don't think this one was posted already (but half the embeds are dead by now so...).

I always, always listened to this in full: The Lament of the Highborne

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXhx40DcU6Y

While I'm doing MMO soundtracks:

Guild Wars 2 ending credits (heard after beating the final boss in the Personal Story)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVnPiLi8vOo&index=79&list=PL9u7rbRjJmqD_qh-WXX7zSftvxOL5nUhI/

Not strictly video game soundtrack, but this bit with Kirill Pokrovsky has been burned into my memory ever since I saw it live back then:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dStHe6h_Xg&t=1366

EDIt: OK, can't get that last embed working, giving up.

Edited by marelooke
  • Like 1

I've had this song from Shovel Knight stuck in my head today, no clue why... It's just an addicting piece to listen to.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I really like that Archmage one.