Do we have any idea what the Collector's version will be like for P:E? I can imagine this being the last thing they're thinking about right now, but with only 12 days left to decide, it would be nice to have a vague idea of the difference between collector's and regular boxes. I'd love me a velvet lined game box.

This is something that has been weighing quite heavily on my mind at my current pledge as well. I'm curious to know what exactly will be in the Collectors Edition. My guess is that the Project Eternity team don't really know themselves yet. Chris Avellone is my favourite person on the planet so I doubt my pledge will actually change, but I'd still love to know what they're going to include.

"The higher you place your faith in one man the farther it has to fall."

The game is a long way from release and my guess is that they have to wait for the kickstarter to end to know exactly how many they'll need to make which will all be accounted from the final budget and they first have to account for development expenses and so on. I mean the regular boxed and CE are likely to end up exclusive to the kickstarter backers because I doubt they will pay to have any additional boxed versions made for retail stores since that would cost quite a lot. I rather they just give us exclusive in-game content....nothing too big you know, additional weapons and gear or a dungeon/quest or other such small things.

Edited by Darth Trethon

1zq6793.jpg

I rather they just give us exclusive in-game content....nothing too big you know, additional weapons and gear or a dungeon/quest or other such small things.

No way hosay bucko, I want my big ol box, old school 90s style thank you, with all the bells and whistles!

Preferably also with a Pledge Backer number stamped onto the box :)