Well here's to hoping we can hit 3.5

maybe if the fund raising campaign could last a bit longer...

No way in 4 days they're going to reach that goal, even if today screenshot will have a lasting effect on the amount of pledges.

Well here's to hoping we can hit 3.5

maybe if the fund raising campaign could last a bit longer...

No way in 4 days they're going to reach that goal, even if today screenshot will have a lasting effect on the amount of pledges.

Yes, they can. Last day spikes are amazing I tell ya. And with the way Obsidian has been handeling this project it's certainly possible.

I like the spiky graph. Very interesting per updates and stuff. I forgot what happened on Sept 26th, and I wonder what happened between 20th-21st....

Augh, all the information just bleeds together. :( You're killing me, Obsidian, you are...

The KS Collector's Edition does not include the Collector's Book.

Which game hook brought you to Project Eternity and interests you the most?

PE will not have co-op/multiplayer, console, or tablet support (sources): [0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]

Write your own romance mods because there won't be any in PE.

"But what is an evil? Is it like water or like a hedgehog or night or lumpy?" -(Digger)

"Most o' you wanderers are but a quarter moon away from lunacy at the best o' times." -Alvanhendar (Baldur's Gate 1)

I really want them to make 3.5m for the extra city... but I just can't see it. Then again, this is my first kickstarter.

By the graphs, Double Fine shot up at the end... I reeeaaally would love another metropolis too. With a sewer system. o:)

The KS Collector's Edition does not include the Collector's Book.

Which game hook brought you to Project Eternity and interests you the most?

PE will not have co-op/multiplayer, console, or tablet support (sources): [0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]

Write your own romance mods because there won't be any in PE.

"But what is an evil? Is it like water or like a hedgehog or night or lumpy?" -(Digger)

"Most o' you wanderers are but a quarter moon away from lunacy at the best o' times." -Alvanhendar (Baldur's Gate 1)

There's still hope for $3.5m, Dead State raised the same amount in the last 3 days as the first 3 days plus 30% more. If Project Eternity did the same they'd get to $4m. The same with Grim Dawn, more in the last 3 days than the first 3 days. Wasteland 2 didn't do well in its last 3 days and Double Fine did OK.

Edited by AwesomeOcelot