Don't forget it depends on paypal numbers, as well. So maybe 52500 has already been achieved.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

They don't care about those things. They'll spend it all on tabletop games and larping gear.

Heja Sverige!!

No larpers here as far as I know. I was thinking about spending it on table top games about drugs and hookers though. :dancing:

To be honest I was just reading email updates from the team about the paypal numbers and we're figuring out how we want to display the total sum of backers and dollars.

• Like 6

No larpers here as far as I know. I was thinking about spending it on table top games about drugs and hookers though. :dancing:

To be honest I was just reading email updates from the team about the paypal numbers and we're figuring out how we want to display the total sum of backers and dollars.

just put a little ticker widget on the website... or make a thread and update it every 12 or 24 hours.

Anything stopping you from posting here every once in a while until that gets sorted out?

Heja Sverige!!

And what about the booze? I'm so disappointed :getlost:

:dancing:

Edited by DocDoomII

Anything stopping you from posting here every once in a while until that gets sorted out?

Yes, more than likely the hookers are stopping him... :w00t:

While I don't have the current Paypal numbers in front of me, I can say with confidence, we have unlocked another Mega Dungeon level. We had around 250 transactions on Paypal (over 8 hours ago). Since the current pledges on Kickstarter are at 52,276... The Endless Paths continue on. See everyone, I can do maths.

Congrats, and thanks for the support!

• Like 1

:grin:

I prefer The Severed Hand over Durlags Tower, but hey, anything even remotely in that vein would be welcome :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I somehow think we might not breach six levels total now. Unless there's a resurgence of interest, we're going to crawl along a small dungeon of six levels deep. :(

"This is what most people do not understand about Colbert and Silverman. They only mock fictional celebrities, celebrities who destroy their selfhood to unify with the wants of the people, celebrities who are transfixed by the evil hungers of the public. Feed us a Gomorrah built up of luminous dreams, we beg. Here it is, they say, and it looks like your steaming brains."

" If you've read Hart's Hope, Neveryona, Infinity Concerto, Tales of the Flat Earth, you've pretty much played Dragon Age."

I somehow think we might not breach six levels total now. Unless there's a resurgence of interest, we're going to crawl along a small dungeon of six levels deep. :(

Well if push comes to shove we can hope in a good old expansion (not dlc) to provide, among other things, new levels for the dungeon!

Eh. if they wanted to they could make each dungeon level HUGE. And, if it somehow got to an unmanageable 20 levels they could jsut make each level 1 room. :p

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Lets add paypal at the end and see if we get a new dungeon, for now lets just count the ones we can see, and we get one in 5 backers time...

Legendary Weapons Made By You - A post about weapon customisation and creating your own legendary items

Magic Spell Customisation - A post about adapting spells to fit your style, making news ones from old

$4million+ raised, I think our jobs here are done.