Congratz to OE! And yes, a really deep dungeon, so funky and foul that even fungi shrivel up and die in its moist recesses. What horrors will lurk down there? I keep my fingers crossed for some undead abominations.

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

Actually, the one that intrigues me is the backer number. I want to see this bonus dungeon have a ridiculous number of levels...and for Obsidian to find a way to make it one badass self-contained narrative.

It's close to level 4 and I can see it gaining at least 3 more before the time is up so I guess it'll end up somewhere between 7 and 10 levels by the time it's done.

1zq6793.jpg

It would be kind of cool to see Obsidian reach the $3 million mark. It'll be close, though. 12 days left and around $700 thousand to go.

That's around where they will be but it all depends how much speed the cash inflow gets in the last days....at the present speed it would only reach 2.7 or 2.8 mil but it's very likely that as time gets close to an end the contributions will pick up speed so with some luck it'll be around 3.5 mil.

1zq6793.jpg

Hooray! Now the masochists can quit complaining that Obsidian is "pandering to the casual gamers". :)

I'm really excited for the 2.5 and 2.6 goals though.

2.5 mil and more specifically the Cipher class are my absolute musts....I might go insane if PE doesn't break 2.5 mil...although at the moment it seems safe to assume it will.

Edited by Darth Trethon

1zq6793.jpg

2.5 mil and more specifically the Cipher class are my absolute musts....I might go insane if PE doesn't break 2.5 mil...although at the moment it seems safe to assume it will.

Cipher sounds really interesting. Obsidian made a good call by placing it at 2.5M.

I'm betting a lot of people would like to see the class in the game.

. . . but the happy dance isn't unlocked until we hit the three-million mark . . .

I am intrigued though....when they put up the 2.4 mil stretch goal Obsidian said they had three more stretch goals....then they put up the 2.5 and 2.6 which would leave them with one more after that but are they planning anything past 2.8? I certainly hope they are thinking of something because the inflow of cash is likely to spike in the last few days and PE is quite likely to pass the 3.0 mil mark.

1zq6793.jpg

Maybe they just had 3 stretch goals already planned out, fully realised and decided upon. There is always the chance they are in the planning stages for x amount more. :)

Legendary Weapons Made By You - A post about weapon customisation and creating your own legendary items

Magic Spell Customisation - A post about adapting spells to fit your style, making news ones from old

$4million+ raised, I think our jobs here are done.

iAjVtLQXYtifu.gif

someone should add these faces to this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYsDpreYxWE

for the next goal

Edited by teknoman2

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.