Since no one else is gonna do it: The Barbarian class thread!

I am hoping that elves are not the frilly, androgenous, wastes of space that are in most fantasy. I wouldn't mind if most elves were more akin to orcs or something.

As for barbarians... I hope to be able to carry an elf in one hand and use him as a shield while playing my barbarian.

Grandiose statements, cryptic warnings, blind fanboyisim and an opinion that leaves no room for argument and will never be dissuaded. Welcome to the forums, you'll go far in this place my boy, you'll go far!

The people who are a part of the "Fallout Community" have been refined and distilled over time into glittering gems of hatred.

I am hoping that elves are not the frilly, androgenous, wastes of space that are in most fantasy. I wouldn't mind if most elves were more akin to orcs or something.

As for barbarians... I hope to be able to carry an elf in one hand and use him as a shield while playing my barbarian.

I'm not gonna lie i've played plenty of half-elves in my day because i like being unique, beautiful and long lived (just like IRL harharhar)...but i'm seriously curious about this take on elven culture.

They are typically represented as the declining civilization of greatness and magic that fell to human expansion...but now it seems they are the savages. I'd like to see how that plays out.

also, an elf would make a terrible shield, too brittle and skinny...works much better as a spear, what with the ears. Dwarves are better as shields as they're all fat, hairy and can absorb a lot of damage.