Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

PayPal Support is Now Live

project eternity paypal

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

vahadar

vahadar

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer
@StromIV

Thanks. I've been crawling the company website but cant find any contact link. Is there a generic support mail address somewhere?

Gringos

Gringos

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
Thanks for the Paypal option! I'm living in Germany and would have a hard time trying to donate with Kickstarter, immediately backed Project: Eternity after I saw this :D

axan22

axan22

Oakheart Arch Druid of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer

Hope PayPal offers a better exchange rate than Amazon as they overcharged hope the money is going to KS and not their back pockets, i've checked loads of currency convertor sites and they charged about an extra $12 to every site i checked.

Mauricious

Mauricious

(0) Nub

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
So, i donated for the collectors edition tier, but needed to add shipping(and add ons), and since i thought why make 3 donations, i all put it in one, chose the amout of money and added a note... is that okay, too ; or did i just mess up the whole system?

StromIV

StromIV

Shadow Walker of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 119 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Gold Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer

@StromIV

Thanks. I've been crawling the company website but cant find any contact link. Is there a generic support mail address somewhere?

Use support.obsidian.net

Edit: Updated the email to one I found in a thread.

Edited by StromIV, 17 October 2012 - 04:03 PM.

Hornet85

Hornet85

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 200 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

So, i donated for the collectors edition tier, but needed to add shipping(and add ons), and since i thought why make 3 donations, i all put it in one, chose the amout of money and added a note... is that okay, too ; or did i just mess up the whole system?

Completely ok. They will later contact you and everyone to ask how we want to divide the total amount of money we donated, and that's where you tell them this money for what tier, and that money for shipping, etc.

Fade_

Fade_

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
So I donated through paypal and was wondering if there was anway we could get an e-mail when there is an update or an announcement sort of like it does when you back something through kickstarter?
  • Mabec likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: project eternity, paypal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users