ok so my kickstarter money didn't go through because of a problem with the card it was on. I just donated with PayPal because the kickstarter is closed. I donated either way, but will I still get the rewards I chose since I technically donated a few hours late? Anyone have any idea?

yeah, the card I had on file at Amazon expired this month and I had to put in a new card. If I hadn't done that, I would be in the same boat. It's easy for these things to creep up on us, but you *did* contribute and, even if you didn't have the money, you've participated and discussed and exhorted folks. With all those things, you've proved your worth, orgre.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

A quick question about paypal donation and Kickstarter.

I made a 250 pledge on KS, forget the int shipping (and a bonus i wanted) so i made 2 donations on paypal for that (the 30$ int shipment fee and another for the Soundtrack). Will they manage to group all donations? Should i mail them for that to explain? Or Should i just wait for the sheet they will send when game is ready to explain why i mess it up :p

A quick question about paypal donation and Kickstarter.

I made a 250 pledge on KS, forget the int shipping (and a bonus i wanted) so i made 2 donations on paypal for that (the 30$ int shipment fee and another for the Soundtrack). Will they manage to group all donations? Should i mail them for that to explain? Or Should i just wait for the sheet they will send when game is ready to explain why i mess it up :p

The best thing to do is go ahead and send them an email. Include your kickstarter account name and link to your profile, and include the paypal emails reference number and any other details to help them sort it out. They are going to be busy I assume because of a large quantity of email and sorting going on now that the kickstarter is over, so if they don't respond right away just wait a while.

Hope PayPal offers a better exchange rate than Amazon as they overcharged hope the money is going to KS and not their back pockets, i've checked loads of currency convertor sites and they charged about an extra $12 to every site i checked.

@StromIV

Thanks. I've been crawling the company website but cant find any contact link. Is there a generic support mail address somewhere?

Use support.obsidian.net

Edit: Updated the email to one I found in a thread.

Edited by StromIV

• 2 weeks later...

So, i donated for the collectors edition tier, but needed to add shipping(and add ons), and since i thought why make 3 donations, i all put it in one, chose the amout of money and added a note... is that okay, too ; or did i just mess up the whole system?

Completely ok. They will later contact you and everyone to ask how we want to divide the total amount of money we donated, and that's where you tell them this money for what tier, and that money for shipping, etc.