Guest Mansen

@Tesla: I wouldn't expect otherwise. The project has already passed the point of being achieved.

So does this mean you've made a deal with Paypal regarding pre-orders? They are NOT fond of Paypal or Preorders in general - Just take a look at the Xenonauts incident and how they got their funds frozen. Better get in touch now before it goes bad.

Wonderful news :yes: I read the disclaimer, it is a bit frightening on the first read through, on the second read through, my faith in Obsidian returns. I do wonder given that the actual game is expected to ship only in 2014, will Obsidian be issuing buyers some form of digital receipt or will we just get the usual Paypal payment acknowledgement in our email? Also how will Obsidian know who on these forums donated for the purpose of assigning those forum badges?

I agree with all the folks here that some kind of total counter will be useful to keep the kickstarter+paypal pledges on task with the Strech goals.

I'm not sure how the kickstarter+paypal backer numbers will work towards the expanding dungeon but I'd hope that they get counted too somehow.

Ah, I see my questions have already been asked but I'll repeat them just so Obsidian is sure to to see them:

1. Will Paypal donations count towards stretch goals? I sure do hope so.

2. Can we have a counter of how much was donated through Paypal like Wasteland 2 had one?

Two questions after pledging...

a) Does Kanada count as 'international' shipping as it only took $140 for the donation.

b) Since Kickstarter doesn't approve of paypal donations 9since according tot hem i didn't donate) when will we found out you officially got it?

c) i know I donated it as I got an auto email from paypaL but I just don't want any surprises. L0L

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

From Adam Brennecke here: http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/60900-are-paypal-donations-to-be-counted-on-kickstarter-page/

"We will be keeping everyone updated on the number of donations, and the amount of money donated through PayPal. The numbers will contribute to The Endless Paths Mega Dungeon size and to the stretch goals. So far it looks like we are going to manually update the numbers, and the team is going to be looking at ways of presenting this in the next day or two."

Thanks for letting us know Adam :yes:

• Like 1

WHooohooo! I'm in! Alright! XD

Well, I mean, thank you Sirs - very much so - for this wonderful opportunity to play something fresh and new, ... and old. In a way. Ripe. Home grown. Has all the vitamins a healthy me needs. :) Ahem. Thank you!

Sent an email but didn't get any reply, so I'll just try my luck here. :blush:

Hi,

I would like to ask, is Obsidian considering a system which will allow its backer to add funds to his/her pledge to upgrade it to a higher tier later on once the Kickstarter campaign is over?

This would be something similar to Wasteland 2's project as an example, where backers will able to upgrade our pledge right till shortly before inexile starts shipping the items out.

The reason why I'm asking this is because current I could only afford a lower tier without the strategy guide and beta access. Once I have enough money in the future, I do plan to upgrade to a higher tier that will get me all of those stuff too.

However, if Obsidian have no plan for such system, then I do hope that we could confirm it before the KS ends and I could just add the extra add-on for a strategy guide so as not to miss out on that.

Thank you very much for your time.

I do have one question before I will donate. Will I be able to choose weather to get the Steam or the GOG version if I donate via Paypal or is that choice olny possible via the official Kickstarter?

"Jet, do you know that there are three things I particularly hate......Kids, animals, and women with attitude. SO CAN YOU TELL ME WHY WE HAVE ALL THREE NEATLY GATHERED ON OUR SHIP!"

I do have one question before I will donate. Will I be able to choose weather to get the Steam or the GOG version if I donate via Paypal or is that choice olny possible via the official Kickstarter?

Might be better if a dev would give an official answer but I'd say yes. I see no reason why they wouldn't let you choose between Steam or GOG version if you donated via Paypal.

So PayPal will be active even after the 12 days have expired Kickstarter campaign?

Dea Mortis, iuravi, Carissimam servaturum, Dea Mortis, servabo, ut tempora recte ducam

Steam: Ryuuzaaki | PSN: x_-Ryuzaki-_x | Live: Yorudoragon | Wii: 1179 5373 5105 2010 | BattleTag: Ryuzaki#2821